Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 131votes)

Dimension W

Alt Names: alt มิติปริศนาalt ディメンションWalt Dimensão Walt Dimension W~维度战记~alt 디멘션W
Author: Iwahara Yuji
Artist: Iwahara Yuji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the future, Nikola Tesla's dream of a 'World System' of electricity is realized. Cords and batteries are a thing of the past, and now people can directly draw energy using devices known as 'coils.' Some people, however, modify these coils for destructive purposes. Mabuchi Kyoma, a man who lives in ruins and has a passion for 'vintage' gas-powered cars, has good reason to know what damage these coils can do. He takes on assignments from a large woman known as Marie, recovering illegal coils in exchange for cash and gasoline.

One day, he goes out on one of his usual missions, to retrieve illegal coils from two criminal brothers, Jony and Every Won. When he gets to their gang's hideout, however, there is another stranger there: a mysterious, cloaked captive that appears to be a young lady. Who is she and will this meeting change Kyoma's life?
Go to Dimension W Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw Chapters New Window KuroHorobi
  • 3 Replies

176 Comments

The manga is supposedly still ongoing, so apparently the "people" were fine with it.

But you're not talking about the manga, and neither am I. You do remember your original arguments, don't you?

No, it just shows how displeased I am with corporations deciding for people, and people taking it without question.

The manga is supposedly still ongoing, so apparently the "people" were fine with it.

Wow, this chapter concluded this arc magnificently, and the last pages about who changed the water, give a feeling of that the "question" was answered but the "mistery" continues.

The anime ended in chapter 74 if anyone is curious

Trying to compress 74 chapters into 12 episodes? This is why I stick to manga, there's no way you can compress that much information in such a short span. Still though, the translations are 6 volumes behind. It's free though, so I can't complain too much and the arcs are pretty damn good.

Dude ran for his life and in that moment a world was created from his regret, one where they all lived in a frozen status for years. The power of the number coils truly is frightening, but it's also poetic in a way. Also anyone else feel bad for the spidermaid? It's pretty clear from the way the ghosts were grabbin her boobs, as they pulled her away, that they probably raped the hell out of her. 

Just thanking whatever god you want me to that the manga is good.

Dat anime :(

The fact that you're defending entire ARCS shows how unrealistic you are.

Well, forcing ten volumes of manga into twelve episodes wasn't a good choice to be frank. They should have been less ambitious and ended the anime at Ghost of the Lake - that'd allowed them cutting a lot less.

No, it just shows how displeased I am with corporations deciding for people, and people taking it without question.

Hadn't watched beyond episode 1 yet because I wasn't sure if it would spoil anything from the manga for me. Thanks for letting me know.

Surely they didn't needed to cut through the kids' arc? It was good character development for both Mira and Kyoma.

So there is no shitty, pulled out of ass, villainous scientist or idiotic "science" in this manga? Because anime plunged from decent work to "piece of crap" in a single episode.

Oh thank god....

Spoiler

Yah its actually refreshing to see a rapist get a sickle through eyesocket.. I raise my hat for this developement rather than the way too common one.

where is this going in the grand scheme?

I kinda had the same question with Darker Than Black and in the end it seemed more like things were just happening rather than advancing.

Oh thank god....

Spoiler

If they tried to be faithful to the manga, half the anime would be this one story arc.

Cuts are always needed when it comes to the leap from manga to anime.

Surely they didn't needed to cut through the kids' arc? It was good character development for both Mira and Kyoma.

The question you should be asking is why is it there. Notebook described it flowing in the lake and giving the steelhead fish a comfortable breeding ground, not inside the dam. Even if it flowed into the leakdrum, it doesnt explain how the hell it suddenly decided to jump through steel reinforced concrete into a random chamber inside the dam.

This gets answered in the first couple of pages in Chapter 29.

löl.. so the hair coloured blondie was in fact that tomboy "Losers" sidekick and she switched those pidgeon drones with bats this time. and Miras comment about meeting her before was from the Angel statue arc.

I knew it! Their kryptonite is

Spoiler

Surprising about where the Numbers coil was hidden, though. If there was a place like that, why didn't someone go there immediately and not bother with all the secret notebooks and detective work?
Spoiler

I could see that making the characters cautious.

The question you should be asking is why is it there. Notebook described it flowing in the lake and giving the steelhead fish a comfortable breeding ground, not inside the dam. Even if it flowed into the leakdrum, it doesnt explain how the hell it suddenly decided to jump through steel reinforced concrete into a random chamber inside the dam.

The anime spoiled future chapters, all because 3Hz decided to cut through an entire arc and only show nibbles of the currently translated manga arc.

And here I thought 3Hz was a quality studio...

Why did you think they were quality studio? Sora no Method had mostly terrible plot but their animation is great and that what makes them quality studio. They run through first few arc to have as many episodes for Easter Island arc as many they can.

Cover 10!!

07.jpg

The anime spoiled future chapters, all because 3Hz decided to cut through an entire arc and only show nibbles of the currently translated manga arc.

If they tried to be faithful to the manga, half the anime would be this one story arc.

Cuts are always needed when it comes to the leap from manga to anime.

Thanks for the warning!

Aw hell, that means the anime is probably gonna greatly diverge from the manga, we're gonna have another akame ga kill on our hands. This is why you need at least 50 chapters out. 

Also screw you mabuchi, don't abuse your moebot! I wish he had kept that scar he got the first time she slapped him and knocked his ass out. Just a little reminder that's she's been the only one to cold clock him and she can do it again. 

No Worries, we still have a LOT of Chapters after this.

After all the Manga is up to Volume 9 with 10 Releasing soon.

This Arc was by Far the Longest though and it seems they are shortening it big Time.

And yes he should stop being mean to her, she is too adorable for that.

The Lake arc ends at Chapter 31 which is the end of Volume 4. ^^

The anime ended up skipping an arc and are going at a fast pace.

Aw hell, that means the anime is probably gonna greatly diverge from the manga, we're gonna have another akame ga kill on our hands. This is why you need at least 50 chapters out. 

Also screw you mabuchi, don't abuse your moebot! I wish he had kept that scar he got the first time she slapped him and knocked his ass out. Just a little reminder that's she's been the only one to cold clock him and she can do it again. 

I knew it! Their kryptonite is

Spoiler

Surprising about where the Numbers coil was hidden, though. If there was a place like that, why didn't someone go there immediately and not bother with all the secret notebooks and detective work?
Spoiler

I could see that making the characters cautious.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics