Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 274votes)

Nejimaki Kagyu

Alt Names: alt ねじまきカギューalt คางิว สาวแบ๊วหมัดควงสว่านalt 螺旋卷钩生
Author: Nakayama Atsushi
Artist: Nakayama Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Negizawa Kamo and Kagyuu Jyuubee; 2 childhood friends who made a fated promise to each other are once again reunited as Kagyuu reaffirms her dedication to defending Kamo's dream, and her own, with the monstrous power of her martial arts. However, they soon discover that force alone is not enough, it's character, individuality, that rules this school and pits the students against each other in a brutal contest of dueling personalities vying for supremacy. Because in this school, those with the superior strength, the superior character, are king, and those whose individualities are overwhelmed are discarded. Join Kagyuu, Kamo, and their companions as they struggle to overcome the hidden evils lurking within this school, and discover the voice of each other's hearts and true desires.

Do not edit genre to Shounen, series serialized in a seinen magazine (Weekly Young Jump)
Go to Nejimaki Kagyu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

707 Comments

I didn't see any robots this chapter.  Only some black magic!

There seems to be something wrong with your sight , i only saw some really impressive psychic powers.

Sure, a robot, why not

I didn't see any robots this chapter.  Only some black magic!

Sure, a robot, why not

"The Beast" mode ... and it's not even an Eva ... =3= ...

Principal's right. Can't shake the feeling that Olufe actually lost this one despite beating both of her opponents. Then again, being capable of throwing everything away, including humanity, in your pursuit of your loved/ideal person takes quite a bit of character in and of itself.

I hope no one was attached to Angira, because she never shows up again, so if you're wondering if she'll get better from her, "eaten alive by a giant dog", syndrome, think again.

Jesus Christ Oluffe.

Jesus Christ. That was one of the most intense scenes I've ever seen in manga; in no small part, due to the absolutely mindblowing, surreal art style. This is a real gem.

Also, Oluffe best girl.

S-She stopped a flashback? That's rude!

Brutal. Savage. Wrecked.

So oluffe won with the power of masochism

knew Oluffe wouldn't job after getting that much hype

flashback denied.

best skill ever

This is starting to feel like One Piece.

youre totally right, now the teacher is going to go become the pirate king after gathering his crew, howd you know... bloody psychics i swear...

This is starting to feel like One Piece.

RIP Oluffe

I just hope it doesn't stick

Man, you can really feel the tension in this scene. Olufe is less than an inch away from snapping and slaughtering these fools, despite being beat to shit, and it's going to be good.

ikr, like someone actually dying in fairy tail xD?

I mean technically people did die.  

They got better though.

I tell you about the brutality in this series ... but we all know she's not down for the count. They never are after the first round (that would kill a normal human). We'll start another back and forth fight here with both sides 'winning' for a bit until that final move ... Olufe's got this man.

I have a theory, Either the girls in this are super duper durable or the hits look worse than they really are ... or both. I don't mind over the top stuff but with manga like these the escalation in attacks and brutality always have to be bigger as the series goes on. It's like a junkie chasing that next high that could kill him ... I bet someone could get decapitated in this manga and walk away as if nothing happened LOL. #disbeliefsuspended

ikr, like someone actually dying in fairy tail xD?

I tell you about the brutality in this series ... but we all know she's not down for the count. They never are after the first round (that would kill a normal human). We'll start another back and forth fight here with both sides 'winning' for a bit until that final move ... Olufe's got this man.

I have a theory, Either the girls in this are super duper durable or the hits look worse than they really are ... or both. I don't mind over the top stuff but with manga like these the escalation in attacks and brutality always have to be bigger as the series goes on. It's like a junkie chasing that next high that could kill him ... I bet someone could get decapitated in this manga and walk away as if nothing happened LOL. #disbeliefsuspended

Well.

That would be quite the end to that.

I sorta hope that the secondary girls start getting treated less like jobbers and actually...doing...anything really.

I don't know what the fuck is going on. I thought for sure Yoh betrayed everyone and joined the seitokai, but the flashbacks insist he a good boy double agent who didn't do nothing. With Marble whispering into his ear and encouraging his worst traits, I somehow can't bring myself to believe that this is true. Surely, due to her corruptive influence, Yoh's committal to "being his true self" is more nefarious than that.

He's gotta be a triple agent waiting for his chance to backstab his friends, right? Then it'll kickstart the rescue Yoh subplot. My manga sense is telling me this is what'll happen for sure.

... For some reason, I got the feeling that teacher in Kamo's flashback is the Student Council President's mother.

...god no... please. I just... yeah I know the guy had to have a wife in order to have a kid but, seriously I wouldn't wish him on ANY woman.

You're like demanding realism out from a cubism painting.

wat?! are you implying... that the world... isnt minecraft???????!?!?!?!!?!?!

Yoh ... Sis ... Bruh ... just stay as a boy. You've got Marble and she is hella smexy ... but I guess you are attracted to Kagyu. I get it ... we all get it ... but man passing up Marble ... bruh. Oh and I guess we are attracted to who we are soooo ... but still bruh.

I hope he ends up with Marble ... she obviously likes him. Now to jig the plot so he can fall for her ... you can do it Atsushi-San.

Spoiler ahead!

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics