Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 613votes)

Kimi no Iru Machi

Alt Names: alt A Town Where You Livealt 君のいる町
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kirishima Haruto lives in a small town in Hiroshima and is just about to enter high school when Eba Yuzuki, a mysterious girl from Tokyo suddenly decided to go to high school in the countryside and despite his objections, she moves in to his home.

Haruto must now put up and take care of this clumsy freeloading city girl and at the same time, make sure his long time crush Kanzaki Nanami doesn't get the wrong idea!

This story takes place a few years after the popular sports romance Suzuka and is based on the author, Seo Kouji’s hometown.
Go to Kimi no Iru Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm just glad its over, honestly New Window ichigosama
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nagoshi chapters New Window justthing
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Violet
  • 597 Replies
Topic crunchyroll New Window Brykan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Stupid haruto New Window Griffin
  • 34 Replies
Topic Your perfect (fantasy) ending... New Window CharlieAL
  • 14 Replies

3609 Comments

Finarry.

Thank you everyone here for all your comments throughout this series, they have made the reading experience all the more enjoyable.

It simply wouldn't have been the same without you guys.

oh yea such a long wind up and then a rushed ending like it's some manga in it's infancy getting cancelled... so glad i stopped reading this like 30 chapters back before it ended

also thanks for scanlating this it was good until it started getting dragged out

Guys I'm crying, I'm actually diging my grave, who want to burry me ?

But if you're in the grave and buried, who's going to bury me?

nnLpynD.jpg

tbFiE1w.gif

Guys I'm crying, I'm actually diging my grave, who want to burry me ?

Thank Christ it's over...not the least surprised by the ending, only that it took an extra 100 chapters to do it.

It finally ended, FINALLY. ENDED!

"yay! and a manga i've enjoyed since the first chapter has finally come to a close...o wait, i should probably check the comment section first to make the shit doesnt hit the fan"

Well, he sure wrapped it up nicely^^

But still, I am a bit disappointed that I didn't get to see Yuzuki's dad vs. Haruto

Haruto did break up with Yuzuki after all, I was hoping for Yuzuki's dad to give him at least one hell of a scolding

Oh, and if you're looking for the next work of the author that was mentioned on the last page,

it is called "Fuuka"

I looked into the first chapter and it looks quite promising ;)

I definitely recommend it

Well that was an interesting ride, a few chuckles, lots of /facepalm and /headshake and even more "You are such an a---hole haruto" 's. I don't think I will miss it, but there is something satisfying about seeing the whole thing through to the end!

So.. It was meant to end. HAHAHA!

JK!

Done with the hate, thank you to Red Hawk Scans which dedicated themselves in finishing this series!

Can't say that it was better than Suzuka, but it was a good read.

finally. freedom!

I like to thank Red Hawk Scans for this series you guys did an awesome job. The ending was good time skip and we got to see their child. Lol I bet after Fuuka ends Haruto and Eba's kid will be the new mc

Am I bad person for wanting everyone but Haruto to end up in misery?

The whole supporting cast was always so annoying...

Ah shit.

Okay. Group hug.

giphy.gif

I'm crying tears of happiness.

It's over. And for those going on to Fuuka, I pray you have a nice trip.

IT ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDED

RHS must have had some truly dedicated fans working on this series.

I can't decide whether Seo Kouji has talent or not. Most of us feel the series began well enough but went to hell after some time. One thing I can appreciate is that his female character designs are superb. Males, not so much, as evidenced by how few they are and how boring they are both in design and personality.

Meh.

Hey, at least Yuzuki didn't hook up with some male-version "Asuka." We'd have spent another year waiting for her to "find her true heart" and mirror Haruto's ugly breakup.

Thanks for all the hard work, Red Hawk!

Such a weak ending.  It's hard to call something that dragged on for this long rushed, but the ending went from being broken up for several years to married in one chapter.  With the time skips and fast forwarding this ending seemed much less believable than any of the fantasy chapters.

Speaking of which, WTF was the 200.7 Nagoshi chapter?  I really wished he had kicked that cold condescending bitch out of the hotel room or simply shoved her into the river at the start and walked away.

Here's to hoping that the new series doesn't troll us all forever QQ

First, thanks a billion to Red Hawk scans. You guys are awesome.

And now, even though we've constantly bad-mouthed Seo-sensei and KNIM, every single one of us is going to read his new series. Onwards, my fellow tsundere KNIM fans! Onwards to a new future and a new manga that will undoubtedly troll us all!

THANK JESUS ALMIGHTY, FINALLY CLOSURE

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics