Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 613votes)

Kimi no Iru Machi

Alt Names: alt A Town Where You Livealt 君のいる町
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kirishima Haruto lives in a small town in Hiroshima and is just about to enter high school when Eba Yuzuki, a mysterious girl from Tokyo suddenly decided to go to high school in the countryside and despite his objections, she moves in to his home.

Haruto must now put up and take care of this clumsy freeloading city girl and at the same time, make sure his long time crush Kanzaki Nanami doesn't get the wrong idea!

This story takes place a few years after the popular sports romance Suzuka and is based on the author, Seo Kouji’s hometown.
Go to Kimi no Iru Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm just glad its over, honestly New Window ichigosama
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nagoshi chapters New Window justthing
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Violet
  • 597 Replies
Topic crunchyroll New Window Brykan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Stupid haruto New Window Griffin
  • 34 Replies
Topic Your perfect (fantasy) ending... New Window CharlieAL
  • 14 Replies

3609 Comments

Let me just say that i been reading this since i was 14 year old. now from middle school to college, I gotta say that I really enjoy this story! it was the first romance manga i have ever read and the whole reason why i started reading and watching romance!!!

same here. only for me, it was Suzuka.

I just picked this back up because it finished. I'd all but given up all hope for this manga, but the last 20 or so chapters were quite enjoyable. it's best times are behind it for sure, but the way Seo ended things was pretty good imo. now....on to Fuuka!

meh.... 

even though it ended cant really brush off the bitter things and bull**** in the end so yeah.... this be last thing I read any manga from this author....

It's going to be really funny when they show their wedding photos to their kids, and they'll be like, 

Daiki: "Mommy, who's that?"

Eba: "Oh, that's just one of your dad's exes! Don't worry we're friends."

Daiki: "Oh okay. How bout her?"

Eba: "Well she's another one of-"

Daiki: "Wow! that lady looks prettier than you mommy! Who is she?"

Eba: "..."

Kirito: "Gettin real tired of your shit Daiki"

I don't know if you guys hate or love this manga. There are pages and pages of complaints each release, yet you guys still read the manga the entire way through: All 261 chapters of it. Maybe you guys really do like this, and don't want to admit it because it's popular to hate it? I dunno, but it's kinda baffling how you can sit through something you "allegedly" dislike so much.

YEAAAAAA! Mother truckin' closure! It's been an entertaining ride, thanks to everyone in the comments lol, this manga is now my new benchmark in trolling standards! *sheds a tear*

finally ended. Also, just noticed the lack of a conclusive scene for Yuzuki's student. I mean, she wasn't mentioned for so long yet she appears for the wedding scene. really?

Nagoshi chapter the best! my favorite side character rules! was there a special chapter 200.6?

Well regarding nagoshi chapter, to be honest it was the worst out of all those what if chapters >.> and about ending...... it's good that it ended but a few last chapters were really bad and ending was cheesy but i'm happy that it's finished, but then again i prefer suzuka which i have read 2 times 

GREAT MANGA!!

Let me just say that i been reading this since i was 14 year old. now from middle school to college, I gotta say that I really enjoy this story! it was the first romance manga i have ever read and the whole reason why i started reading and watching romance!!! man been one hell of a ride and thanks to all the group that translated this!! 

Im not even mad at that cliche ass ending. Im too busy being impressed by the fact that it ended at all.

I....
I....

!?!?!

WHAT THE FUCK?! HE SET UP HIS OWN RESTAURANT AND QUIT HIS JOB?! WHAT WAS THAT ENTIRE FINAL ARC FOR?! HE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE HAD WORKED IN A KITCHEN WHERE HE LIVED AND FUCK OFF THAT ENTIRE PREVIOUS ARC

LOL, SEO KOUJI YOU FUCKING TROLL....

(But well I suppose he gained lots of experience working if that was his goal. STILL. WHAT THE FUCK.)

His own shop in a major city in this day in age requires a lot of money even with loans.  So he needed a real job first even if that was his end game.  Not to mention the connections he got would be helpful.  Im sure he grew up and stop being stubborn and used them.  Unlike when he first graduated and was job hunting.

Its finally over? o.O

Spoiler

First of all thank you Red Hawk Scans and Batoto you guys shared a manga that i thought after the death of One Manga I would never see it end.  I must say even through the ups and downs at least we had a happy ending, in the end that what count.

Odd that Yuzuki and the manager are getting along well 

Oh, there's the restaurant. Well... better than ignoring it altogether.

At least everything was closed up in the end. I liked the final chapter overall.

that nagoshi chapter was too surreal ahaha

It will be funny if KNIM people will move to Fuuka's comment section.

Then start smirking cause that's precisely what will happen :D Seo's curse is eternal! 

It will be funny if KNIM people will move to Fuuka's comment section.

i'm pretty sure this is the longest manga i started and finished with. the ending was predictable and cheesy (especially ending with the title), but i don't think i'd have it any other way. a proper send-off for a long-drawn manga (almost double the length of Suzuka, time-wise). bonus points on the cameo to introduce Fuuka. but yeah all in all, enjoyed the whole piece and, although it has flaws aplenty (especially the broken pacing and irrationality of Haruto near the end), it's still a manga i'd like to revisit later in life. i started this when i was just starting to read manga so it'll definitely feel like something is missing, but i guess that's what Fuuka is for!

p.s. it's my first post. . . yay?

First, thanks a billion to Red Hawk scans. You guys are awesome.

And now, even though we've constantly bad-mouthed Seo-sensei and KNIM, every single one of us is going to read his new series. Onwards, my fellow tsundere KNIM fans! Onwards to a new future and a new manga that will undoubtedly troll us all!

tsudenre readers, i just pictured a girl saying: "I just read it okay, not because I like it ... baka! "

jajajaja, thanks RHS for all the years of hard work.

maybe I will read fuuka because she looks kinda like Asuka, btw she's now a pro for Japan, that was sooo extra, but awesome.

The comments are the best part of the manga?  It was just a b**ch fest?

I liked it till the end.

Comments > Manga

It was a long road to travel to finally see this ending. I'm really glad I never dropped it or threatened to, even if only for the sense of accomplishment of sticking with the story 'till the end.

I know many people are pissed with the ending, but for me the last 20+ chapters have been just a really big epilogue for the series, so I guess I didn't feel it end so abruptly.

Anywho, thank you everyone for the comments! they sometimes kept things interesting while the manga was going through dull points.

I'll see most of you in Seo's next work I'm sure, even if you bitch about it!

tumblr_m1powhRVdz1rqnp16o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mqmau1NapU1r0q82yo2_500.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics