Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 411votes)

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru!

Alt Names: alt この美術部には問題がある!alt Ekskul Lukis ini (ber)Masalah!alt 这个美术部有问题!alt Konobialt There's a Problem With This Art Club!alt This Art Club Has a Problem!
Author: Imigi Muru
Artist: Imigi Muru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl with lots of common sense, a boy whose only inspiration is to draw the perfect bride in 2D, and their always sleeping president - what is wrong with this art club?
Go to Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

719 Comments

take my 5 stars vote!

well "right hand" is the term for all lewdness so that was withing expectations. 

That was hot like very sexy.

Shouldn't there be more focus on Uchimaki drawing something that isn't moe girls?

Spoiler

Even as an oblivious character, Uchimaki is such a jerk

Well Afterall, their Norm is different than America, Maaan, I saw ppl 3-4x wider than me :D

In America there's two sides to the weight issue; you have the thin ones that think they're too fat, then you have the land whales that think they'd be more attractive if they gained a few more pounds
    • Lex likes this

Friendship goals

A6nW31D.png

"Show us on these dolls where you touched each other."

I genuinely forgot they're in middle school. Clearly too young for the sort of hot-blooded romance (holding hands and intertwining the fingers, gripping tightly) I'm looking for between two adorable cartoon drawings.

What is the "on top of him" situation they're talking about in chapter 55? I don't get it, seem like we missed a chapter in between ?

Edit: Ah, nevermind, I found it, that's chapter 52.

so usamin was cony and uchimaki was brown now?!880f2493756477288ad9495706d3e367--line-sLineStickersSample2.jpg

Wait, when was Usami's mom's first casual appearance?

A loooong ways back.  Uchikmaki has even met her a few times.

Wait, when was Usami's mom's first casual appearance?

Man, Japanese standards for weight are insane.

Usually I'm kinda bothered by the skinny girl going "i need to lose weight!!" kinda thing in manga, but in this case the dude she likes literally called her chubby lol I'll give her a pass

Well Afterall, their Norm is different than America, Maaan, I saw ppl 3-4x wider than me :D

Dense MC: "whats so fun about drawing apples?" Me: See "boy with apple" from the grand budapest hotel

They're just crayons, don't see why they're so expensive.

"Don't see why an iPhone 8 is more expensive than an iPhone 3, it's just an iPhone"
Dumbest thing I've ever heard

I had(still have, somewhere) a set of oil pastels from France, made by the company that originally created them with help and advice from Pablo Picaso. I'm not sure exactly how expensive they are, because college grants are fucking awesome, but they lay down color as smooth as silk and are excellent at blending together to create new colors.

I actually fooled my professor into thinking I was using watercolors once I figured out a trick to blending white and other colors together with an eraser to create this really smooth, washed out look. It's harder to do that with the cheap stuff from Hobby Lobby (but not impossible).

Crayons are made of colored wax.

Pastels are made of unicorn poop and faerie wings

Cherry_Cake
Aug 16 2017 05:38 AM

If only they were cheap Q_Q i would be happy af

i use cheap ones but the pastels i really want are very expensive for me :/ 

gonna keep using the cheap ones xD

As an artist, seeing how those two treats art materials like that triggered me...

Meh, chalk pastels (I assume they were chalk, it'd be hard to shatter oil pastels) work just as well in small chunks as they do in big ones. And by well I mean they get as much color on your hands and clothes as they do on the paper. Oil pastels ftw.

As an artist, seeing how those two treats art materials like that triggered me...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics