Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 237votes)

3D Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 3D Girlfriendalt 3D 여자친구alt 3D φιλενάδαalt 3D彼女alt Real Girl
Author: Nanami Mao
Artist: Nanami Mao
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsutsui Hikari is an otaku, and he mostly avoids social life. Hikari has only one friend at school, who is also a social misfit, and he is mocked brutally by most of his classmates for being creepy and weird. One day, he ends up having to clean the school pool with Igarashi Iroha, who appears to be pretty much everything he hates in real-life girls. She skips school, has a blunt manner, doesn't have female friends, and seems the sort to be promiscuous. However, she is friendly to Hikari, and even stands up to the people who make fun of him. Hikari's bitterness and trust issues lead him to say pretty harsh things to Iroha, but she never dismisses him as creepy. After a while, it starts to look like Iroha may become his first real-life, 3D girlfriend! Will he be able to handle it?
Go to 3D Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Time Skip question New Window KINT43E
  • 1 Replies

488 Comments

Still cute!

Honestly I thought I was gonna hate the update, because ugh, side couples. But Ishino's chapter was good, *clap, clap*. Kaoru is still a brat, maybe when he understands and respects Hikari, I'll change my mind.

Bah blah leftover couples yadda yadda

previously, when i reading this manga with the previous scanslator its really hard to understand(except the early chapters like ch1 to ch20) but this one and the other chapters are easier to understand...

thanks for the hatigarm scan for translating this...

Oh! Everyone is getting paired up! How nice.

Yay, dad didn't cheat, he's just a moron that broke his wife's heart and almost tore apart his family because he's too damn stupid to explain a misunderstanding!  

This may be the dumbest arc I have ever read, I wouldn't blame the mom if she still divorced him anyway 

Well he thought he did betray her because he had dinner with her. I personally wouldn't and he did reject her at that dinner.

Thank you for scanlating to English, Hatigarm Scans!

Even as a English native speaker, translating is hard.

Good update. Little bro is a bitch, so annoying.

Yay, dad didn't cheat, he's just a moron that broke his wife's heart and almost tore apart his family because he's too damn stupid to explain a misunderstanding!  

This may be the dumbest arc I have ever read, I wouldn't blame the mom if she still divorced him anyway 

So he thought it was betrayal because he had dinner with the woman? That don't mean shit. I mean, even though the other woman was trying, it just made him realize how much he loves his wife.

How to cheesily write yourself out of a corner, much?

Yup, that had to be it. *sigh*

One of the more stupid arcs in Shoujo, in that says something.

If your dad seriously does this in real life, just beat the crap out of the asshole cause he deserves it.

Spoiler

You're not supposed to beat on people with mental illnesses

If your dad seriously does this in real life, just beat the crap out of the asshole cause he deserves it.
Spoiler

And I'll be honest all the typos and poor syntax in the new translations makes it even harder to follow what the characters are talking about

When it's like that, you gotta wire your brain to not read word for word and change it in your head where it would make sense. Like every time "no more", I replace it with "anymore". Typos are also easy for me to overlook, because people usually look at the first and last letter and assume what the word is: F_ _ K

But I agree, the story is very meh right now. I don't really care for side couple and why is the dad so ??? This plot would settle if he just be upfront???

Reading this is kind of bizarre.  It feels like a parody or satire that's completely lacking in any tongue-in-cheek tone, punchline, or sarcasm.  The first arc of the manga the MC is so dense he makes the stereotypical dense MCs look like bloody geniuses, not understanding things even after his friends explain it to him.  Now there's this misunderstanding arc with easily the most nonsensical misunderstanding drama I've ever seen.  The terrible manga/anime cliches are all turned up to 11 as if it's supposed to be roasting these things, but it feels like it's taking itself completely seriously.
I can't wait to see what ridiculous nonsense the whole "6 months" thing from the start and the doctor bit turns out to be.

And I'll be honest all the typos and poor syntax in the new translations makes it even harder to follow what the characters are talking about

Reading this is kind of bizarre.  It feels like a parody or satire that's completely lacking in any tongue-in-cheek tone, punchline, or sarcasm.  The first arc of the manga the MC is so dense he makes the stereotypical dense MCs look like bloody geniuses, not understanding things even after his friends explain it to him.  Now there's this misunderstanding arc with easily the most nonsensical misunderstanding drama I've ever seen.  The terrible manga/anime cliches are all turned up to 11 as if it's supposed to be roasting these things, but it feels like it's taking itself completely seriously.

I can't wait to see what ridiculous nonsense the whole "6 months" thing from the start and the doctor bit turns out to be.

This is so weirdly set up, that I am not even sure if the Dad really cheated or just is too stupid to clear things up. lol

Welp there it is, the dads an idiot.

Yeah I figured it was a misunderstanding and the dad never actually cheated.

This is so weirdly set up, that I am not even sure if the Dad really cheated or just is too stupid to clear things up. lol

Welp, there ya go.

Yeah I really don't understand this arc, it's being played like it's supposed to be comedic and they're painting the dad as sympathetic even though he is the only one at fault here

Usually I dont read shoujo, but these kinds of shoujo manga are the kinds I make exceptions for.

If you like this kind of shoujo I recommend "Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi" or "Ore Monogatari".

Prob something stupid like the girl asked him out in order to confess, and he felt happy to be confessed to since his wife probably hasn't shown her appreciation in some time like married couples often do after some time. So he felt joy, then despite not actually accepting the confession he felt guilty about the joy, as if he betrayed his wife, then the wife finds out and since he also hasn't shown appreciation in some time, she felt that he already lost his love for her and wants a new pretty young girl, so since she still loves him, shes being 'considerate' and breaking things off with him herself so that he can pursue the young girl.

aka STANDARD STUFF.

I'm not gonna go into a tumblr-esque (ew...) rant. But seriously that was uncalled for.

Don't worry, I was just goofin'

bato.to's uploader is not working for me now so C29 will be a little late folks - my apologize :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics