Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 96votes)

Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo

Alt Names: alt 常住戦陣!! ムシブギョーalt 虫奉行alt Jinbe Evolutionalt Joju Senjin!! Mushibugyo
Author: Fukuda Hiroshi
Artist: Fukuda Hiroshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reworking of Mushibugyo (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mushibugyo-r2646).
Go to Joujuu Senjin!! Mushibugyo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic First Impressions New Window Tr0pic0n
  • 1 Replies

196 Comments

If only someone would get on this a bit faster....the suspense is palpable. ._.

S2Scans needs a redrawer for faster releases \o/

Someone delete that chapter 105. It's been more than ten times that I've fallen into the pit (mushibugyo readers pit). And there will be more, I suppose.

You can't unless you're the one who uploaded it .... or a mod.

KAKAROT!

Hate the cliff hanger. I wish chapters 52-60 would come out already.

I believe this what is called the Deus Ex Machina.

Someone delete that chapter 105. It's been more than ten times that I've fallen into the pit (mushibugyo readers pit). And there will be more, I suppose.

Wait, whoa whoa whoa, stopping in the middle of a beatdown? Damn it!! But damn, those eyes... And that hair..

this is probably what the spear guy saw

Spoiler

When the changes from the norm you know they went berserk

The greatest series of curb stomps to ever occur CHEERRRIIOOOO

this is probably what the spear guy saw

Spoiler

When the eyes changes from the norm you know they went berserk

Damn Jinbee looks like he's getting his shonen powerup. Hell yeah man.

Eh... that's quite a face he's making at the end of chapter 50.

Thanks for the new chapter! 

S2Scans has cleans up to chapter 50 and translations up to chapter 54. If you can redraw go give them a hand to get this series out faster \o/

Thank you for the upload. I'm in love with this series

I want to see him going OP =[

Could it be....he's stupid?

Yup. XD

Huzzah! Welcome back to my life mushibugyo! that's one hell of a cliffhanger tho. Went looking for RAWs…no luck. Weird since someone uploaded a scanlation to Chapter 105 like a year ago. 

u can watch the anime if you want to know the continuation. this chapter is around ep 15 i think.

back to read again for some time and struck how the MC is still as idiot as ever despite the common sense that kind man is an idiot...[singing :please leave me let me go.. for i...can't love you anymore]

Huzzah! Welcome back to my life mushibugyo! that's one hell of a cliffhanger tho. Went looking for RAWs…no luck. Weird since someone uploaded a scanlation to Chapter 105 like a year ago. 

Really?  This is finally being picked up again?

is this still getting translated?

Yes.

is this still getting translated?

Jinbei sure knows how to hang onto a women

Spoiler

It will be one of thoses "Go ! I will handle this guy alone" battle.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics