Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 96votes)

Zenryaku, Yuri no Sono yori

Alt Names: alt 前略、百合の園よりalt Notas desde el jardín de liriosalt Notes from the Garden of Lilies
Author: Suga Atsushi
Artist: Suga Atsushi
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: - Volume 1 includes First Love, First Love After That, and First Love After That Of After That.
A girl in the calligraphy club receives a love letter.
Go to Zenryaku, Yuri no Sono yori Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

62 Comments

I like the multiple perspective approach too, but the placement of the chapter right after the events of 3 is a little... weird imo. Ah well, still rather enjoyable read.
Am I the only one who finds it funny that 1 of the MC girls name is actually "Yuri" ( i k its a common name in Japan, but i find it rather funny that she got it in a girlxgirl manga)
I think the fact that so far we haven't heard Fujiwara's first name is gonna be a major point later on...

So I took a peek at the RAW of some chapters ahead: in particular ch 5 and web ch 5
Spoiler
I like that we are getting to see what both girls thought of each other before they started talking.
I like this chapter. Gives you a feel for where perfect girl is coming from, why she's so interested in our tsundere manga-writing heroine.
Huh. Probably one of those odd words that came into existence while the Brits were imperializing all over Inja, don't you know old top. Like chutney (although chutney is more so--not just the word, the thing itself is a product of India-British collision as I understand it. Brits wanted preserves and marmalade and stuff; locals were like "what are the white lunatics on?" but tried to make what was being described, and it ended up a tad spicier than your granny's crabapple jelly).
@Akani, Actually that's kind of common for some Indians, Indians don't call their dishes curry themselves. With an exception for Tamil people since they say Kari, which is close enough to the English word. And some Indians even call a form of soup, that goes with rice k-ry (don't know how to spell it, but that's how you sound it out.
Seriously, i'm Indian and i didn't know what it was until a few years ago.
being a japanese and not knowing what manga is is like being indian and not know curry
What's a manga? Just made my day XD
How can a Japanese not know what a manga is?
Weird girl talking about some kind of "manga" nonsense. What is that supposed to be anyway?
idk if i would stay caught up enough to like it. meh i'll follow for now and see where it goes.
This looks like it could be interesting if they flesh out the character's a little bit more, the art realy appeals to me though and its been a while since ive seen even a possible Tsundere.

thanks for the scans!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics