Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 104votes)

Black God

Alt Names: alt 黒神alt Kurokami
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Park Sung-Woo
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Wending his way home after a bender one evening, master moocher and game programmer Keita Ibuki decides to satisfy a craving for ramen at a noodle stand. Instead of slurping soup, though, he surrenders his meal to a manic girl who, unbeknownst to Keita, is a Mototsumitama, a guardian of the coexistence equilibrium. When his new acquaintance is attacked, Keita gets caught in the crossfire and loses an arm. Awakening from the shock of his injury, Keita finds himself back in his apartment... arm intact! But just whose arm is it?! Asking the strange girl raiding his refrigerator reveals only that Keita's life has become a great deal more complicated.
Go to Black God Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current status New Window Aurega
  • 8 Replies
Topic Black God (Kurokami) Current/Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Aurega
  • 0 Replies

108 Comments

huzzah an annual update from our gods at S2

someone pls pick this up!!!!!!!!

Foreverwaiting.jpg
If anyone was wondering where the releases went, our TLer went MIA so it might be a while before we can release ch 94.
@sidus03
Haters gonna hate.
On chapter 61 now.... and I'm really satisfied with this page: http://vatoto.com/read/_/24893/black-god_v9_ch61_by_null/22
Destruction Princess >_> No messaging please.
A fundoshi appears. Also bit late to say but the MC reminds me of a certain male protagonist from a story about taking over the world with monsters... Even their looks are the same
@sidus03: He gets better.
on chapter 10 right now and the MC guy is a real dick. Being nice in moments doesn't justify his terrible personality.
hmmmm, liking that outfit :)
93 chapters, and at last, real chance of romance. Worth all the wait.
Somewhere along the way, the story actually became really interesting, too.
Thanks for the new chapter!
@GR8G
Nowhere. The anime starts deviating during the Okinawa arc.
Plus, the MC and various other things are completeley different. So I'd recommend reading it from the beginning.
i haven't read the manga yet ,i saw anime upto ep 24.Where is dat in the manga?
Thanks for the chapters, looking forward to more. I think right now the plot is kind of in boring region so that makes the wait that much worse.
@S.C. Don't worry, we couldn't just leave you and people like you with such a cliffhanger so we went ahead and released ch 92 as well. :)
I should've read the chapter before it. lmao completely forgot what was going on haha! Good chapter! kick their ass!
Can't take this anymore. Gonna wait for the whole volume to finish. See ya then.
Thanks for the chapter
wua, 92 can't wait thanks :D hope to see it soon :D
chapter 92 will be ready once I get around to look at it. Enjoy ch 91 for now :)
wow havnt read this manga in a while haha
Thanks for the update and ass whoppin.
Can't wait for the next chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics