Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 62votes)

Zelphy of the Aion

Alt Names: alt この人類域のゼルフィーalt Kono Jinrui Iki no Zelphyalt Kono Jinruiiki no Zelphy
Author: Shiono Etorouji
Artist: Shiono Etorouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reesha was once a prince of a powerful dynasty, but after the end of a war, his home is no more. In the the first three years of Reesha's new life, he went to school with some of his family's former subjects, now his friends. However, after they graduated, they all joined the military. Reesha's small size, due to his artificial heart, has prevented his acceptance into the military for three years running. Now, 19-year-old Reesha is living as an ordinary plumber in a town of hot springs. In order to help Reesha get around the size requirement, he and his military friends sneak into a bathhouse to appeal to the general directly. Unfortunately, this plan results in a series of unexpected, violent events which cause Reesha to finally depart his everyday life and head off to chase his destiny!
Go to Zelphy of the Aion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

108 Comments

Well that sure is a bad news but not because I think that the manga is excellent and cancelling it is a disservice to the readers as this manga has not reached that level but because I think that in time it definitely could reach that level, a story like this has plenty of potential to be exploited and with just 4 volumes there isn't too much room for a proper development.

Thanks to Vortex Scans for this chapter.

This makes me want to do a mod for Sins of A Solar Empire based in this manga *-*

Baddass TIME !!!!!!!

4th volume though right? how many chapters per volume are we looking at?

its not as bad if there are still a whole bunch of chapters left to translate before it ends.

Considering these are 30+ pages each chapter, we're looking at 3~5 chapters per volume.

4th volume though right? how many chapters per volume are we looking at?

its not as bad if there are still a whole bunch of chapters left to translate before it ends.

Yeap. Zelphy appears in chapter 10.

well with release gap like this, we might get to that part in few more year...

Just wait until they steal the ÜMÜMÜMÜ to free the people of GLÜHMÜH and start a revolution against the lord of ÜHÜNÜLÜÜÜÜÜÜ.
I'm just making this up, by the way. I'm making fun of the use of Umlauts, if you haven't noticed.

Almost 1 year of waiting xD Still nice, thx for the work Vortex !

Wow I'm blown away by this, didn't exect to find this awesome manga out of nowhere... Then again it is the Ubel Blat author.

did Vortex drop this?

Doesn't seem like it~ :P

did Vortex drop this?

This series first 2 tomes just released today in France with Ubell Blatt 15... given how his main series had slowed since a few tomes, I didn't tried it... :/

Yeap , and the third tome will be release in october.

It looks to me that

Spoiler

Yeap. Zelphy appears in chapter 10.

This series first 2 tomes just released today in France with Ubell Blatt 15... given how his main series had slowed since a few tomes, I didn't tried it... :/

that release gap.....

Volume 3 cover:

BjS52_RCcAAaqEn.jpg

Diggin thos curves Alvera

Thanks for update.

It looks to me that

Spoiler

is that KOS-MOS on the cover?

Thought the same thing xD

Well, I've got a new name for my buddy now. Look at the bottom panel:

Spoiler

You know what they say: two heads are better than one. And mine's a PHILOSOPHER!!

is that KOS-MOS on the cover?

this chapter seemed a bit rushed..the first few chapters especially. i thought it was a preview especially page 7-8. in one panel she thinks her time to capture a pirate has come. then the next page she suddenly wants to let them get away 'just this once'? is it missing pages? like seriously.

what about the smugler girl?? including alto he boned three girl already...

Exactly, the first time they were interrupted but the second time he sent her to heaven. Also it's not like he'd actively refuse a girl trying to bang him it's just hard to have time when facing off against armies.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics