Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 236votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research-

Alt Names: alt Chronicles of Street Observation Researchalt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshialt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! ~Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshi~alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Rojyou Kansoku-Kengaku Nishi-alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!: Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuukai Nisshi
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Miyano Hirotsugu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chronicles of Street Observation Research is a Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/papa-no-iukoto-wo-kikinasai-r960) spin off centered on Yuuta's university life and what happens at the Street Observation Research Society.

Compared to the other spin-offs, this one has more adult contents.
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- New Window greensoulreaper
  • 10 Replies
Topic This series New Window nobaka
  • 1 Replies

620 Comments

Oh god i'm dying of laughter for segawa's situation XD, this is even better than the main story
This is even better than the main story line. Nimura is the secret main character!
And he is awesome!
I like the plain girl ~
Haha, didn't know Sora had such a naughty imagination. :P
@Tran Linh: Eh personally I'm not that disturbed by the watermarks, but yeah it does take away a bit if you put it in the 'important' places. Somewhere noticable but doesn't ruin it would be nice~ (Was it Japanzai who blocked Raika's visible n****es? I did go to your site to double check whether it was uncensored o_O but leechers these days may get annoyed :P Not that they have a choice..)

I've been leeching manga online since I left my home country to US due to the expensive price of manga here (manga is $1 a volume back home) so all these watermark business.. I've gotten used to it after 6 years..
Back then.. we were just thankful someone was translating the manga.. MF or even onemanga didn't even exist yet.. Watermarks were scanlator's rights.. But times have changed I guess +_+
yeah, I agree with lynx.
I'd rather see gif watermarks than permanent watermarks.
@batoto you guys should add a feature to subscribe via RSS on a single manga. :P anyways thanks for the update and as always Japanzai ur the best group. :)
Nimura is one hell of a troll. I thought I would burst from laughter when I saw his version of "Raika messing with Yuuta",especially their expressions. It is the best spin-off that I ever read.
The watermark at certaint places make me cry helplessly.
Blah, I hate Japanzai's watermarks. Why are scanlators so smug?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, "Segawa-chan...." "NIMUKO!..." HAHAHA!
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Feb 12 2012 04:52 AM
Why is the "Japanzai" on a place like that?
Awesome~~
@Acotyle, Lyxn: point taken, we are debating on using the gif. watermark like some of our other series (we haven't used gif. format for this particular series). But reading you guys' comments here, I guess we should?
I really love this spin off more than the original, simply because Raika is the main heroine XD
I know you're trying to "stick it" to the sites that don't support the scanners, but that's why we all came to this site when you started putting adds in the credit pages. Please don't put watermarks in places that take away from the manga. It's annoying the people you're making the scans for as well. Or maybe you can do the .gif thing that makes them disappear like many of the other scanners are doing. Oh and so I don't sound ungrateful to you guys, Thanks for the Scans ^^
LOL female Nimura. That is awesome :)
@Japanzai u alway watermark at important places..... do that on mangafox only ~>..<~
I'm not quite into having the girls from the main series show up, cause the WOOBLE levels might diminish...Female Nimura, I'd totally hit that, indeed
@yariel Do not stain Hina.

On another note, I didn't know it was S.O.S. Haruhi.. >.>
Also, c10p11 made me shiver..
@Japanzai Hey hey don't put the watermarks in important places =p
I still like the original, but this one is funnier.
hmm, Hina is in this manga not that cute as in the other adaptions...
why I get strange feeling ...
this manga will be better off as a hentai instead a normal ecchi manga ?
A more mature feel to a powerful story. I'm hooked.
you guys can say what ever you want about this spinoff....i have only 4 words... RAIKA IN CATGIRL COSTUME..and it was only ch.4...... need to go wash my hands brb xD

Damn. This shit is hilarious. This is one of the funniest mangas I've ever read. Yuuta's awkwardness is at a comfortable level, and doesn't make you want knock his teeth out by being unbearably spinless(like in the case of most other Japanese male protagonists). He's only... sorta spinless. It's a matter of degree. ;)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics