Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 1210votes)

Prison School

Alt Names: alt Kangoku Gakuen
Author: Hiramoto Akira
Artist: Hiramoto Akira
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hachimitsu Academy, known for its strict academic standards and even stricter school code, is making a giant change this year. In the first time in school history, they are allowing boys to be admitted. As Fujino Kiyoshi starts his first day at Hachimitsu Academy he is shocked to find out that there are only 4 other guys in the entire school, making the ratio of girls to boys 200:1. And to their dismay, not one of the thousand girls will talk to them or even acknowledge them. But Kiyoshi and the guys are about to find out about the shadow student council that has been threatening the female students about interacting with male students
----
Warning/Spoiler: This manga contains EXTREME fan-service.

Won the Kodansha Manga Award 2013 for best general manga.

Note by Batoto Staff:
Due to the fact that this series is now licensed and distributed in the West by Yen Press, the earlier chapters have been removed. Please support the official release.

Also, this is not Shoujo-Ai. Please don't mark it as such.

Meiko Spinoff:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/fukukaichou-ganbaru-r21458
Go to Prison School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window malgod
  • 537 Replies
Topic HELP: I need something equally good or better than Prison School New Window Mhaaad
  • 16 Replies
Topic Is it better if Kyoshi with Hana rather than Chiyo will be main couple ? New Window Silencer
  • 60 Replies
Topic FAVORITE CHARACTER POLL New Window LimitCycle
  • 63 Replies
Topic Harem? New Window lygarx
  • 5 Replies
Topic Why did Kiyoshi gave Gakuto and Shingo that stupid plan to get a kiss? New Window Rustem
  • 8 Replies

8135 Comments

Boobs are a powerful set of tools. The can make a person forget many things and do many things.

Just look at the following for Fairy Tail. Explains everything.

Rofl. I like how the bear is just chilling behind them the whole time. He's like "the fuck are these people doing?"

What a bear of a problem.

I'm actually enjoying this. You guys have shit taste.

so you are enjoying the same arc for 1.5 years? 

who are you to talk about shit tastes lol

If Kiyoshi forgives Andre after the whole exposure incident, I'm dropping this manga.

I'm getting so tired of this arc.

How can it be that after 220 chapters there are so many people who don't get this manga but still read it. Is it the boobs?

Boobs are a powerful set of tools. The can make a person forget many things and do many things.

How can it be that after 220 chapters there are so many people who don't get this manga but still read it. Is it the boobs?

I can BEAR-ly contain my excitement.

Get it? BEAR-ly??

Geesh... tough crowd.

I'm actually enjoying this. You guys have shit taste.

Volume 22 is coming out August. Hear Mayumi Roar!

Spoiler
I like cat that's always hanging off that dude. I hope the next eight month arc is about the cat.

patientbear.jpg

this principle has become such an unBEARable character *sigh*

The principal should've just asked his honey to turn around instead of himself *sigh*

This manga relies on absurdist humor, so no, he couldn't.

The principal should've just asked his honey to turn around instead of himself *sigh*

You guys should drop it already instead of talking shit about it.

Eh, I gotta say, I’m losing more and more respect for the Principal at this point. Not only an adulterer but now also not a man of his word who apparently delights in tormenting someone who is at his mercy? Not cool, dude.

Spoiler

That is the most patient man eating bear I've ever seen.

Man I guess I'm the only one who's still enjoying this to some extent.

Ugh, now even the principal caught the stupid. The one remaining funny thing of this manga is gone. I don't blame people that are quitting, at the very least, it might be time to drop this for a few months and hope it gets better again.

this

we are a sophiscated manga audience. we need boobs AND PLOT with great movement along the story lines.......

Mari: giphy.gif

Ugh, now even the principal caught the stupid. The one remaining funny thing of this manga is gone. I don't blame people that are quitting, at the very least, it might be time to drop this for a few months and hope it gets better again.

Spoiler

Here you go.

Reaction image for future use.

whats wrong with this author, why is he obsessed with this arc

why isnt his ratings dropping, or are people actually liking this boring shit?

Come on guys, this arc hasn't been that long. It only started in March!

March 2015.

10/10 trolling man almost fell for it 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics