Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 458votes)

Bakuman

Alt Names: alt วัยซนคนการ์ตูนalt バクマン。alt Baku-manalt Bakuman - Giấc mơ họa sĩ truyện tranhalt 爆漫王。alt 食夢者alt 食梦者alt 바쿠만alt باكومان
Author: Ohba Tsugumi
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Moritaka Mashiro (Saiko), with his superb drawing skill, is invited by his writing genius classmate Akito Takagi (Shujin) to tread the difficult path of the mangaka!! His sights are set on his naive yet earnest joint dream with Miho Azuki, who is aiming to become a voice actress!! Saiko and Shujin team up as writer and artist, aiming to be serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, make a hit, and then release an anime. They bring their manuscripts into editors and set off on the road to becoming pro manga artists!! This is a new-age story of manga success!!
Go to Bakuman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hiroshi Gamō New Window GASS4N
  • 6 Replies
Topic I don't know about that... New Window Fragile
  • 1 Replies
Topic Bakuman Anime season 3 New Window thorongil
  • 4 Replies
Topic Completed New Window Jonnylove
  • 23 Replies
Topic DEATH NOTE x HIKARU NO GO x BAKUMAN New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 3 Replies
Topic Proposal New Window sirilius
  • 3 Replies

358 Comments

there a high possibility that there's an omake of Bakuman on Ohba Tsugumi & Obata Takeshi's new series. i'm really looking forward for one.
http://happytearsplz.deviantart.com/ Ahhhh......another good series ending.....
Great ending, though I was hoping to see them getting married. Now that it had ended, the second to last chapter really finished up with the major goodbyes for us. Milestones reached and rivalries reaffirmed. That all happened last chapter, so I guess this chapter was all about the actual moment their dreams came true and fulfilling of the promise.
Omg! I just realized, we never got to see the new house he spent a bazillion dollars on...!

No fair! Do over! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
O.o I did not expect it to end.. Maybe I wasn't paying attention, although I thought it'd be just a bit more.

That being said, the ending was really nice. I thought if it just ended like that, I might somehow feel an extreme lack of closure. Some kind of "withdrawal" from having a habit of reading it every weekend. Although, it's ending, though not mind-blowing, fit perfectly with the series.

Great series. Glad I spent time with it. I will definitely be looking forward to their next series.
I really wish the ending had included the wedding. It was a solid finish and I enjoyed it, but I still wish it could have gone on for a few more pages and shown all the characters at the wedding...would have been real tight
Kyaaa!!!! XD

The last chapter had so many embarrassing moments I almost Laughed to death
(eks. like in page 8) :) And I loved the ending were Miho dashed to Mashiro and kissed him :*
Damn!!! If I was a manga character I would probably die from nosebleed of excitement :P

Loved the manga, the story and the Ending XD Hope we can get another extra chapter were we see the two of them in the future or were we can see their wedding >8D

Thank you for translating it for us Red Hawk NEO :)
i like.
Ending was a bit generic... Needed more closure. Well hope we get something like a epilogue in the volumes.
Stop crying guys...*sniff*...there is still...*sniff*...one chapter or two left...hold on just a little more...
A little part of me is crying that it ended, and the rest is happy that their dream became a reality and they will be together.
    • GxC likes this
That was a nice read.
I think mashiro had it planned out long time ago . Since he already thought of lending money to buy a house , so maybe he bought the ferrari through import or right in japan if theres one. But maybe he rent it too.
The first and last chapter have the same name!
Ending on a high note. Classy. :D
:( I was hoping to see their wedding with everyone else gathered around them or something...
Hnggg, my heart.
Uggh, great ending, I wish I could see the wedding, but, i'm satisfied!
Tenzen, the last volume of reversi sold millions (2-3m i think) + the reprint of all the earlier volumes. Just that alone can give him enough money to buy 2-3 ferrari lol. And if you are asking about where did he managed to buy that, that i can't answer
now i can finally re-read this!! yes! XD
Its not finished yet!

Last chapter gets released on Monday doesn't it?
Ending was cool, it's just as they said, the autor didn't change the personalities of the main characters at all, they're still the same.
Amazing ending for a great manga...

Thank you for your hard work Ohba-sensei and Obata sensei...

But, there is still a question that needs to be answered...
Were the heck did Mashiro got his hands on that Ferrari...?

I´ll wait for another great series of the authors, and hope it doesn´t take long for that...
Really good finish, series had it good and bad moments but unlike other authors (Akamatsu Ken...) series ended in very natural and satisfying way.
Wow... how many years passed since I read first chapter, 3? It's amazing. I feel like achieved something by reading this series.
I really wanted to be like them, even though I never had the will and guts but still so good piece. I will miss this series.
I didn't mean the ending was cliche, but my expectations were lol. Bad place to break off the sentence Comments need an edit feature -.-.

Anyways I'll definitely look forward to the author's next work. Who knows it might actually be one of the manga's in Bakuman. But I wouldn't be suprised if some of the mangas in Bakuman were the author's past work that either didn't get accepted or just were just ideas he had so it's prob a low possibility of that happening.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics