Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 45votes)

Fantasy Maid

Alt Names: alt 幻想女仆alt Huan Xiang Nu Pualt Huàn Xiǎng Nǚ Pú
Author: Stop1
Artist: Stop1
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Are you single? Are you an otaku? Would you like to buy a "wife"? Do you fantasize about eating, having fun, shopping, and sleeping with her? Can you promise to take responsibility and love her for a lifetime? Would you use your life to pay for a contract? A fantasy that belongs only to you; a maid that belongs only to you.

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/15111.html
Go to Fantasy Maid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Nugester
  • 0 Replies

97 Comments

This manga doesn't have a drama tag?!

Great recruiting page btw.
@gt8 you mean people are too brainless and useless. this happens a lot in MMORPGs "where is this where is that how do i do this!" bro the information is online and in the game itself ROFL
Oh, shit.

It's HIM.
OHGODWHY!
The balls man, my balls!
*cries manly tears*
Geez, you people are just too lazy...
Too bad it won't be updated here, not like it matters that much for me.
Still can't get used to names in this manhua :P
@gt8 mind checking the group page? if you're on batoto, you have access to every group's website.
@SevenDecade Mind pointing out where the website is then?
Chapter 5 has been released on asdf scan's website! We will not be posting any more chapters on Batoto now that we have our own reader. /o/
O my! This is to much. The cuteness is overwhelming.
This chapter was ok.
But chocolate cake and milk for breakfast?
DAFUQ. Who the fuck in their right mind actually does that, on a regular basis, that is?
It honestly bedazzles me how... intelligent the main character is. So careful, so attentive to her feelings and her reactions... It's very refreshing to see.

Also the level of moe... Oh god I can barely contain myself hnnnggg
Spoiler
Bad End all the way.
Is it too early to add the 'tradgedy' tag?
sad end flag is everywhere .. I don't like this .. I hope this manga will be happy ending
Man, this series just throws little 'bad end' flags all over the place. Makes me nervous about what's going down later on down the road...
Damn it's like this guy can see the flags :P Well, at least with Jiujiu, because he seems to be completely oblivious of the other one...
@sekirei07 its warm, not hot.
anyone else find the strangest thing is that the guy only seems to drink and offer her to drink "hot" water?
This series...

Spoiler
It seems it will turn out to be pretty bitter and not just sweet.
Spoiler
What I think is basically going to happen:

Spoiler
Spoiler
So, there IS an actual plot. (not just epic moeness)
Hey folks, chapter 3 has been released on asdf scan's website. xD
And this manga is ranked 10th on the webcomic community:

http://comic.u17.com/rank/a1_r1_t99_p1.html

looks like u17's the Chinese version of naver/daum or something...

Hm Imma gonna check the other webcomics, maybe you guys should use this opportunity to discover other Chinese manhuas.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics