Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 649votes)

Sengoku Youko

Alt Names: alt 戦国妖狐
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Stop your evil deeds and take the right path!" That is the creed of Youko Tama and her younger step brother, Jinka Sendou. The two demon siblings travel the country to stop the deeds of all evil doers, along with a scaredy-cat swordsman they picked up along the way, Hyoudou Shinsuke. During their travels, they will come across a monk organization with more than suspicious methods and they'll soon be at war.
Go to Sengoku Youko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic It's been a good ride New Window Arnarinn
  • 3 Replies
Topic Jinnun VS Douren New Window Maiyahii
  • 0 Replies

766 Comments

Hd2sf9y.png

Another one into the box.

What happened to the snow woman?

she's gone.

Too bad Senya

Spoiler

Especially after 92's character development

Spoiler
What happened to the snow woman?

I love this author. He keeps setting up familiar tropes and then smacks them down and calls them stupid. He's amazing.

When did I start reading Persona?

Spoiler

Uhhh... WTF!? XD For a second there, I thought there was some kinky incest shit going on here. XD

Too bad Senya

Spoiler

Obviously promised her his soul once he dies, it was implied several times in the last few chapters. Here's another spoiler page

Spoiler

A nice little spoiler here and there is good, but i think this way over the line.

Too bad Senya

Spoiler

Obviously promised her his soul once he dies, it was implied several times in the last few chapters. Here's another spoiler page

Spoiler

where is this from?
can you please provide the source?

Thx

----------------------------

Nvm, I'll wait for the full translation later.

at first I thought the other would do the 3rd arc, judging by how ch 97 ended. so this one is an epilogue huh?

Too bad Senya

Spoiler

I might miss something, but I believe we still don't know the reason why Shinsuke can order the Mountain God in that war mmm...

Spoiler

I might miss something, but I believe we still don't know the reason why Shinsuke can order the Mountain God in that war mmm...

probably had to sell his soul, but I'm not that sure know that the shogun appeared at the spiritual world

also

God has smiled upon us

oJBC6.jpg

thanks for this, glad this mangaka gets things straight.

O.M.G. Dat blush.

God has smiled upon us

oJBC6.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised. The author has a tendency to connect a lot of his stories. It also kinda helps explain the bizarre cataclysmic end to that world... As well as the prosperity that came before it and the highly advanced society they had. Perhaps our Spirit Circle MC's ancestor was one of the architects of the Fate Power abuse, even...

Wouldn't be surprised if Animus was the kid who left in one of his reincarnations or even his alter-ego.

Remember Jinka?  Remember when he was a character?

...Yeah, neither do I. >_>;

you will have your Jinka for the next 10 chapter, as well as cool spread pages of him with Senya for about 20 pages.

Hm, the resolution of the Tribe of the Void was a bit anticlimactic. I get it, and I kind of don't.

Spoiler

Senya, you said you'd save everyone! You haven't made good on your promise yet. Get to it!

Got it...

I really love that cat mmm...

Oh wow it seems like that chapter 99 will be the final chapter for the series. After going through the raws up to chapter 98, everything seems to have been wrapped up and the only thing left is the epilogue.

Chapter 99 comes out may 20th.

if they're gonna make an anime for mizukami's interconnected works, they're gonna have to book at least 4 season's worth of airing

Spirit Circle c45 stated SC, Samidare and SY are parallel universes, not the same one.

Spoiler

Mizukami endings are always the best.
You thought you knew how it was going but nope, just kidding, everything is resolved in a way that is a lot more complex while simultaneously making a lot more sense.

Spirit Circle seems to be heading that way too.

Can we just all agree that this dude is the best mangaka ever?

Spirit Circle was brilliant to the end, all of his works are really good but I don't like the way this one is heading very much. The story was practically perfect up to this point (but hey, lets forget the existence of my buddy Jinka).

WAIT WAIT WAIT...

Are those two from the Tribe of the Void (Ch 80 pg 19) from Lafalle's era in Spirit Circle?! 

I dont think so. Author sure connects his stories, but not really that much. The concept of faery eyes is used on 'Sanjin Sadou' and the concept of changing the fate of desctruction (from a meteor) of 'Psycho Staff'.

Maybe we can say that the world of the spirit circle and sengoku are parallels. 

Spoiler

GENIUS!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics