Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 93votes)

Hourou Musuko

Alt Names: alt El Hijo Transitorioalt Gezgin Oğlanalt Hōrō Musukoalt The Transient Sonalt Wandering Sonalt 放浪男孩alt 放浪息子
Author: Shimura Takako
Artist: Shimura Takako
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuichi Nitori is a 5th grade student who likes to bake and has always been something of a feminine boy. When he transfers to a new school, Shuichi is mistaken for his 6th grade sister on his first day. Then he ends up sitting next to Yoshino Takatsuki, a tall, boyish girl who everyone calls “Takatsuki-kun.” They both have secrets they can’t let anyone know….
Go to Hourou Musuko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Liar
  • 51 Replies

89 Comments

<3 Ana
anna best gf 2012
Yeah, that was a great chapter, thanks a lot Hourou Musume!!!
Anna and Nitori are so adorable together...!!! x3
It was their first kiss, right? Brilliant!
More Ana x Nitori please, I really want to see a development between those two.
Man, does anyone else think Nitori is a pimp? His senpai is ogling his girlfriend and he's playing it smooth~
Ahh. These chapter names are getting to me. I want something to happen! I can tell Shimura-sensei is leading us somewhere, and the tension is really getting to me.
And while I don't mind Ebina-san's story, I want more Shuu!
Thanks for the new chapter Hourou Musume!!
*an
Mako has a awesome mom!
The lady is really great, she even gives him the make up talk!
Thanks Hourou Musume!!
Thanks for the chapter. Story seems to move a bit but really slowly...
@HacheKa

I'm personally guessing that's what he was doing on page 4 of chp 112 when we see his futon empty.....of course that's where the mangaka switched the story again and didn't show us what happened.......
Great new chapter, thanks Hourou Musume!!
Wow, gotta feel for Mako chan....
@Pineapple
I know just what you mean, but, good or bad, to me that's just how this has always been told, the mangaka keeps shifting the focus, telling the story from lots of different angles and even going forward and backward in time......a pretty unique story telling style compared to most all other stories.
Great chapter. I'm glad the author still remembers about Makoto and his story.
Though I'm not sure if what he's doing is the brightest move.
Was friggin excited last chapter because Anna was just too cute.. But when i saw the latest chapter title.. All the built-up excitement was gone within a split second. sighs*

Oh well.. Thanks for the update Hourou Musume Scanlations.
Nitori do something!
Ana is too cute!
Finally, Anna! I think she's the character I identify with the most in Hourou... and she's so goddamn adorable sometimes! I can't wait to see what Nitorin's reaction will be.
Oh god Anna is cute.
She hasn't showed up for a while but she's still as good as ever. I'm glad the author pairs her up with Shuu instead of Chiba.
This is a great story regardless of your sexual orientation.
This is a great story regardless of your sexual orientation.
Imma let you finish takatsuki but anna is the best girlfriend of all time OF ALL TIME
Great new chapter, thanks Hourou Musume
Not a flashy story and I totally get why I was bored by the Anime, but as a Manga it works nicely.

I wouldn't skip Vols. 1-4 though. ;)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics