Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 71votes)

Klan

Alt Names: alt Almighty Tiger x Blonde Wolfalt Animal Klan
Author: Tanaka Yoshiki
Artist: Fukaki Shouko
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In ancient times, at a lake somewhere in the middle of Eurasia, lived people (ハムランムル) with the ability to transform into animals. But soon internal quarrels forced the population apart into four tribes, which then scattered all over the world. Their descendants prospered, including a certain Hidaka, a high school student who would be completely unremarkable if not for his unnatural appetite.

However, a British aristocrat, Earl Linford, wishes to subjugate all the clans by establishing the supremacy of his own blood. For he can, after all, transform into a lion, the king of the beasts.

That is when Renée, a young woman who can turn into a beautiful wolf, enters the picture and endeavors to return Hidaka to his roots.
Go to Klan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending(Spoilers--"No duh") New Window Egoist
  • 12 Replies
Topic I call bullshit. New Window Egoist
  • 25 Replies
Topic Klan--interesting manga. New Window Kaykay
  • 27 Replies

96 Comments

@PROzess You Sadist!
Mhm, Should I translate c6 or should I let you suffer a bit more.
I think I'm going for the suffer part^^
God damn...chapter 5 GRRRRRRR!!!
stupid chapter 5s ending i cant wait for another :(
That is what I thouhgt too, hahaha ^^
damnit ending chapter 5 like that....
theirs another manga similar to this that i read like maybe a year back already but cant remember the name of it. well its similar cause in that manga the characters could also transform into animals and fight.
so hes suppose to be one of the last remaining tigers i think. im also interested to see how it does after the first arc is over. im already anxious to see him transform and fight. cant wait for the next chapter.
Wow, I read the first few chapters and I'm hooked! The manga I've been waiting for! :D
The plot seems to be well developed and interesting, but i'm more interested to see how it gets extended once the first arc is over.
it's good, thank you :D, can't wait for new chapters :D
Thanks as always :)
one word: amazinglyaddicting, if the author plays it well you have here a hit
i really got into this one so im expecting this story to be a master piece,
has any one read any book from the Dark Hunter series By Sheril Kanion the subject resembles this one onlly the protagonist is a yung Wolf who falls for a yung bear-woman and the subject is a bit more complicated :) but Me like this one
The art is very good! Looking forward to the progression.
yup, this will be a big hit manga, considering the art is superb and the story is so good you'll wait for the next chapter to arrive!
this will be a good series.. with a strong male lead there..
i'm not gonna be to quick to judge this one, i'll keep watching for now, it has promise.
Looks like it'll be interesting.
pretty good

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics