Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 231votes)

No Game No Life

Alt Names: alt ノーゲーム・ノーライフalt No Game No Lifealt نه بازی نه زندگی
Author: Kamiya Yuu
Artist: Hiiragi Mashiro & Kamiya Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The internet is full of rumors about the Neet and Hikikomori genius gamer siblings Sora and Shiro. The two go as far as to refer to the world as a "shit game", but then one day a young man calling himself "God" summons them to parallel universe. There, God has forbidden war, and "everything is to be settled with games". Yes, even the national borders. Driven into a corner by other species, the 'human species' is down to its last city. Can Sora and Shiro, these related failures of society, become the saviors of humankind in this parallel world?
Go to No Game No Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Living in Game" series ! New Window yariel
  • 18 Replies
Topic Story fails in logic, fails in quality. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic About the Anime associated with this manga New Window DaoFox
  • 15 Replies
Topic General (About Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 1 Replies
Topic General (Thoughts about Story so far...) New Window LoLImBored
  • 2 Replies

309 Comments

MidoriKitzune
Apr 21 2014 09:55 PM

^^ I loved the Light Novels which are translated atm.

But i must say.

LN>Anime>Manga

Spoiler

Yaaah! This manga is crazy good >.< 

BTW, next RAW sill be in Next week ...

(April, 26 2014)

JOJO FACE
manga > anime

what next ? cheat the poker with Star Platinum ? lolz ...

Spoiler

CRAZY GOOD JOB ... =3= ...

Listening to this the whole time I was reading chap 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXbthlFWEtg

I listen this instead ... ?x? ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j64JegzWf3c

Spoiler

That expression is kinda cute...

JOJO FACE
manga > anime

The manga had Jojo face, the anime had Steph screaming WRY. What's with all the Jojo references anyway? Is Kamiya a fan of Jojo or something?

JOJO FACE
manga > anime

I have to say, read and accept all the bullshitting as it is and this'll be awesome.

thus far it is.

seeing a hot shit talking big and then saying "go fuck yourself" is definitely one of the biggest pleasure in life, be sure to grab that moments.

Spoiler

All of the Jojo references, lol! For a minute there I thought I was re-reading an old chapter, but then I remembered I was reading the Light Novel. Also, anime has been top, besides for a few changes here and there it seems pretty loyal to the LN so far.

だが断る !!

DAGA KOTOWARU

OBJECTION!

nuff said

Listening to this the whole time I was reading chap 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXbthlFWEtg

Spoiler

AHAHAHAHA, oh god, this shit is too hilarious!

Spoiler

LOL at the Phoenix Wright reference

To say nothing of the much more awesome Jojo reference.

Well, there's the last chapter of NGNL that will be ahead of the anime for quite some time. If the anime keeps at 3 manga chapters an episode, we wouldn't pass the anime again with the manga until chapter 37. Which, for a monthly manga would mean 30 months, or just short of 3 years, assuming no more un-announced hiatus', anyway.

yeah, that's suck ...

tough, for LN, there's should be enough material to cover 1st season anime ...

the manga might become obsolete if they keep taking break ...

(a bit exception if manga page get BIG increase, that will speed up the chase)

LOL at the Phoenix Wright reference

Well, there's the last chapter of NGNL that will be ahead of the anime for quite some time. If the anime keeps at 3 manga chapters an episode, we wouldn't pass the anime again with the manga until chapter 37. Which, for a monthly manga would mean 30 months, or just short of 3 years, assuming no more un-announced hiatus', anyway.

For the record, folks, the manga hasn't been releasing chapters very often at all. It's been skipping several issues in a row in Comic Alive.

I'm translating chapter 7 as I type this, and it's the most recent one to come out.

yeah, most manga which get anime adaptation get skipping on release ...

makes me wonder if it's to promote anime more or something ... *sigh* ...

thanks for your team effort ...

BTW, next Ep of anime (3) should already cover and surpass ch 07 too ...

http://99mh.com/comic/16337

and ... I hope most reader in here love JBA drawing character ... trolololol ...

For the record, folks, the manga hasn't been releasing chapters very often at all. It's been skipping several issues in a row in Comic Alive.

I'm translating chapter 7 as I type this, and it's the most recent one to come out.

So, Ep2 ended in the same place as manga Ch6 did.

And now with the second episode the Anime had catch the Manga. After this one, it's all new from were...

And what an episode...

mindbreak gamble ... =3= ...

And now with the second episode the Anime had catch the Manga. After this one, it's all new from were...

And what an episode...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics