Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 96votes)

Fortune Arterial

Alt Names: alt フォーチュンアテリアルalt Развилка Фортуны
Author: August Soft
Artist: Kodama Miki
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kohei Hasekura is a sophomore who transfers into a prestigious public school--an English style six-year school, serving junior high and high school students. The school, named Shuchikan Academy, is on an island, Tamatsu Island, off-shore from mainland Japan, and the only way to get there is by boat. But under the peaceful surface, this prestigious academy holds a dark secret. Some of its students are vampires! And Kouhei will be dragged deeper and deeper into the mystery of the school and the girls that attend.

adaptation of the visual novel developed by August

Side Story:

> Fortune Arterial - Character's Prelude
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/fortune-arterial-characters-prelude-r1649 )
Go to Fortune Arterial Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thoughts New Window MrAnarchist
  • 4 Replies

85 Comments

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN!!!
Yay update
1 shard almost took out his personality-----> takes another...logic
5 chapters left go go! GOGOGOGOGO!
I wish the VN translators would translate Erika's route. I'm dying to play it.
O.o Son of a gun...
THAT CHAPTER WAS AWESOME!!!
good series too been following since the beginning
Wow...chapter 37 is....deep
I want moar~....
So deredere chap >///
I double commented...FAIL
Holy.....
1) PLOT TWIST
2) ***K YOU CLIFFHANGERS!!!
chapter 37 has been finished since last month, but it hasn't proofread yet
ARG! I hate cliffhangers!! I want more!
Read the next chapter pretty much only needs QC. Even though i haven't trained much and i go wrong at some points, i will gladly offer my help with this project.

On another note Chapter 36 was really good and i absolutely can't wait for 37. Really left us with some of a cliffhanger.
An Update ?!! PRAISE THE LAWD AND HIS MIRACLES !!!!!
"Que sera Sera" that's right my friend, get on with it.
soooo good. can't wait for the next update!
this manga is really good, highly recommened to any who might be thinking of reading it.
ah true route.
there's a translation patch recently released for the visual novel of this game which covers the prologue and the bad end apparently.
Woooo! Thumbs up!
Seems like a nice story :o
*Bomb dropped*
I feel this is way better than the anime.
Well, I guess they have to cram so many things into that many episodes. The games' anime adaptions I found to be good (or godlike) are always 2-season-long, such as Shuffle! and Clannad :)
I like this manga :))))))))
Hope to read chapter 35 soon. Release it as soon as possible.
arigatou gozaimasu!
Great manga, but I don't believe that there should be a 'harem' genre. It seems pretty 1 on 1 with the relationship in this. There doesn't even seem to be a triangle.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics