Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 236votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research-

Alt Names: alt Chronicles of Street Observation Researchalt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshialt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! ~Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshi~alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Rojyou Kansoku-Kengaku Nishi-alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!: Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuukai Nisshi
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Miyano Hirotsugu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chronicles of Street Observation Research is a Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/papa-no-iukoto-wo-kikinasai-r960) spin off centered on Yuuta's university life and what happens at the Street Observation Research Society.

Compared to the other spin-offs, this one has more adult contents.
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- New Window greensoulreaper
  • 10 Replies
Topic This series New Window nobaka
  • 1 Replies

620 Comments

My bookmarks of this manga on batoto always get invalid, pretty weird
i really wish this spin off would get into anime XD
"Yuuta! Let's hurry and start today!"
This spin off took comedy to the next level.
Its sad. The more Sora rages about the things Yuuta gets into, the less her chances of ending up with him. Sora has to do a complete 180 in character on top of getting past the age barrier. All Raika has to do is show a bit of affection, realistically speaking of course.
ahaha~ Chapter 12 is soo funny xD
Breasts like that would require quite a strong pressure to pop out like jack in the box. Where this talent isn't that much unique in ecchi Its Raika's unique character that makes it funny for me. Those eyes...
TetsuDan, he's in the wrong because Sora-chan is jealous.
hahaha one piece hancock reference lawl
Why do he need to explain the misunderstanding to her anyway...

All he needs to say is.. "Sora don't worry I wasn't hurting Raika~"
Raika was on top but he's in the wrong? WTF?
2 chapters...nice!
Can;t speak for everyone, but I would ahve gladly accepted that beat-down if the same thing occured to me as did he in chp 12, many happy memories would ahve been created for me :D
Haha. She looked down on him so much she looked up LOL

/BoaHancock reference
Damn he got such an eye full his eyes turned into boobs hahaha!
Raika show her boobs then say: hands on practice. Now, readers, turn back to page 1 of chapter 12 and everything will make sense. Practice... that practice will dry the life out of you, Yuuta.
Wow... dick move putting the watermark on two hills...
ahh so good. Who else saw Boa Hancock there =D
Raika~~ >_> Poor Yuuta. I hope those two will work out~~
Yeah I definitly like this over the original. Br-Breast! (for those that read Kanokon)
TITTY SHO BIG!
Sigh, more about Sora eh? If they want more Sora there is the anime I want Raika!!
Haha~ What A dense GirL~ so funny
loli vs teenage ...
and washboard against melon ... OxO ...
(kinda feels pity on the losing side ... lolz ...)
Hina has some serious skills i know what you mean
And I was thinking that Nimura was the real deal. Look out for Hina.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics