Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 358votes)

Okusama ga Seito Kaichou!

Alt Names: alt おくさまが生徒会長!alt ¡Mi esposa es la Presidenta del Consejo Estudiantil!alt ภรรยาผมเป็นประธานนักเรียนalt Karım Öğrenci Meclisi Başkanı!alt My Wife is the Student Council President!alt 我老婆是学生会长
Author: Nakata Yumi
Artist: Nakata Yumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You just lost a presidential race at your school, you're feeling gloomy and you are appointed instead as vice-president serving under the beautiful Wakana Ui....who made it rain condoms to win the election??? Well, for Izumi Hayato, it can't get any worse...except for the fact the that very same president happens to also be your fiancé that your parents had "arranged" for you to marry. The Completely oblivious kaichou doesn't know anything about sex, yet she is willing to give up her innocence to Izumi?! Will Izumi hold out on deflowering the innocent kaichou or will he fall under the deadly sin of temptation Wakana keeps on giving him??? Read on to find out!!!
Go to Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

880 Comments

Misumi and Pres are the best girls. The rest are just useless filler pettanko characters. :>

Spoiler

Ahem. Why "like"?

I need more chapters dedicated to Karen. I love prez, but man. She's just so adorable. If they somehow ended this as a threesome between Ui, Karen and Izumi, I don't think I could ask for anything more. 

Spoiler
Am I the only one that thought Misumi looks a busty Rize from Gochuumon in that cutesy outfit?

what a delicate balancing act , the only real solution is a full harem

As long as said harem only includes the three girls from the student council... ;)

where's the chapter 40? And thanks for picking this up!!

So here's what's happening with Chapter 40:  

I was supposed to have Chapter 40 done by now (we did 42 and 41 first since it was easier to find raws for them) but I was overloaded with work from school and then I had a lengthy trip overseas.  

During the time I was supposed to be working on Chapter 40, the original person who scanlated Okusama ga Seitokaichou (3829) who took a 6 month break started working on the series again. He is currently working on Chapter 40 and I think you can expect it soon X)  

what a delicate balancing act , the only real solution is a full harem

Ey, thanks for picking this up! Looks great so far for a two man job!

Hey thanks, Chapter 42 is the only chapter that we both worked on :P  

SquigglesJP already had Chapter 41 done when we started working together.  

I was supposed to have Chapter 40 done by now, but the fire nation (school) attacked and I had to go overseas for a while.  

Thanks for your kind words.  

I couldn't hold it in anymore. Ch 40 is in the editing department. Hopefully one day it'll be done xD!

Way to start the year.

Ey, thanks for picking this up! Looks great so far for a two man job!

Its been too long.

Hi guys, i'm teaming up with SquigglesJP (https://squigglesjptl.wordpress.com/) and we're hoping to pick up this series. It'll be a 2-man job, but we'll do our best :)

When will you update?

Hi guys, i'm teaming up with SquigglesJP (https://squigglesjptl.wordpress.com/) and we're hoping to pick up this series. It'll be a 2-man job, but we'll do our best :)  

Please update

It's been 5 months without any update?!

¿Hay algún scan que pueda seguir haciendo este manga? Lleva desde abril sin salir capítulo

I can't read this, the main character screams way too much and is just a mess.
Oh! I thought it would continue in the love hotel... Nevertheless, nice background insight.. :)

As well as Misumi.

They can go away together. Heck i'll support them if it means the main couple can be happy.

As well as Misumi.

Lets not get too crazy 

That guy really needs to go away.

As well as Misumi.

That guy really needs to go away.

Where is Truck-kun when you need him.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics