Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 108votes)

Yankano!

Alt Names: alt ヤンかの!
Author: Yanagihara Mitsuki
Artist: Yanagihara Mitsuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: New Student by the name of Masato Takasaka transfers to a school full of delinquents which is currently undergoing a battle between the various student activities committees, his fleeting expectations of delicate and loving school girls and a peaceful school life go out the window, the moment he meets the declared queen of the school Onizuka while walking down a hallway, what will happen to the school life he dreams of in this romantic/comedy of two unlikely partners in school full of delinquents.
Go to Yankano! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What do people think of the MANGA New Window Njmanga
  • 14 Replies

151 Comments

I think I'm going to like this! Thanks Deus!
started off really weird, but I liked the ending portion of chapter 1. saki kawaii <3
Oh look... Onizuka's (that's GTO's) daughter...
Onizuka... Hmm... That "name" I guess I'll check it out when it has a few chapters.
seems okay its pretty funny especially when he told the gorilla girl to get out lols.

just hoping the main might learn some martial arts or something but its true he doesn't have a weak personality so that's good enough for me.
Oh.. Donut! Shinobu!
Negima continued? That'll be interesting. That ending left me a bit empty.
But definitely Onidere is the first one that comes up reading this.
Other than that, there's a lot of other manga coming into mind but I don't fully remember any of the titles o.o
@quester, I've never really bothered paying much attention to it but for reasons so obvious....but here's definition by dictionary...

Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

....And seriously if people would stop bringing up NTR in every manga, that discussion is long dead...

@KarchAmaedeo

I recalled reading something about author of Negima going back to continuing it, but I'm not sure...
Not to be a total Brain dead, but what is NTR?
no more NTR please, im sick of it
I make a very small ntr reference in Magico and this happens... >_> Anyway, definetly something to follow. Definetly a replacement for Onidere and a few other recently ended harem types.. (R.I.P Negima and etc)
For some reason, most mangas(outside of Hentais) nowadays goes to an NTR route and make people rage.
What is up with all the talk about NTR recently, it's not like it's even that common outside of hentai.
Not that NTR out of nowhere crap talk again...I swear, it's everywhere nowadays...
woah... fighting, hot chicks... why couldn't i have gone to a school like that!?

T_T
There will probably some kind of NTR arc in this.. I could feel it.
I like where this is going giggity
may the MC rest in pieces. (claps twice and prays)
Even if the MC is weak at fighting, he doesn't have a weak personality, for now, which makes a big difference for me. I like it so far.... and boobs.
So many Bewbs...perfect for battle
Spoiler
Requiescat in Pace MC.

It will only be a matter of time. Either from a bloody face or a bloody nose, you are truly a soldier.
Awesome manga 100% worth reading!
Spoiler
@Spaceduck lmao no <__<
@gao ever tried doing BL?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics