Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 351votes)

Tetsugaku Letra

Alt Names: alt 鉄楽レトラalt Felsefe Sözlerialt Tetsugaku Letora
Author: Sahara Mizu
Artist: Sahara Mizu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In middle school, Ichinose Kimitaka taught his friends how to play basketball. Despite his experience with the sport, his friends quickly outmatched him in skill. After an incident brought on by his frustration and jealousy, he was crushed to overhear those same 'friends' discussing how they wished he'd just kill himself.

On his way to toss out his special basketball shoes, he met a girl who was just as frustrated, throwing her own dancing shoes away. She was so tall, and her hands and feet are so large, that she had been rejected from her chosen hobby of Spanish dancing. He urged her to give basketball a try, and the two exchanged their shoes instead of throwing them away.

As he enters high school, Kimitaka learns that meeting him changed that girl's life for the better, and she is now a happy, social basketball player. Will Kimitaka be able to find the courage to make new friends and pursue his own talents?
Go to Tetsugaku Letra Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

271 Comments

And finally, there's an end to my favorite read. Beautiful story and beautiful characters. Thank you again Maigo.

And thus ends another one, my follow list has gotten so small.

You've luckily been following series that don't get dropped.

And thus ends another one, my follow list has gotten so small.

Although the romance felt kind of "imposed", as Fujimoto appeared only at the end of the story, this was such a nice read, full of life lessons. I had high expectations, thinking this would top every other manga by Sahara Mizu, but that seemed to not be the case. Nonetheless, it is a very solid manga.

You know what, I'll really miss that cheerful grandpa mmm...

Great story, I expect no less from Sahara Mizu, thanks for the scanlation Shoujo Crusade and Maigo especially mmm...

solid ending, kinda rushed but ultimately quaint which i liked

To think I've been following this for 4 years. Never thought I'd actually see it finished.

Thank you based maigo.

Ahhh oh god... the feeels -dead-

Finally! Thank you Maigo scans for scanlating this until the end!

yo this manga is great but kikuchi is amazing man what a guy

What rushed ending?

Is it axe? or author get bored with this series?

I can see why the mangaka decided to end it this way. It's not bad but the hopes of seeing their love blossom and for the group to become better performers is crushed; which is why the ending is disappointing to me. Overall still a great manga. 

I'm glad they met but is that really it?? 

Just when I was grinning from ear to ear when reading this chapter...

Thank you!! What a great ending for a great manga!! <3

GAAAHHH, the suspense of next chapter is going to kill me! Why'd they have to leave it on that note!

I love Fujimoto too!!

This has got to be one the most aggravating shoe fetish stories I've ever read.... and yet I want more.

That shirt is too embarrassing oh my god. Kikuchi, you're a devil.

Goddangit, that title got my hopes up and then bam, another heart-clenching cliffhanger.

I swear... how long am I supposed to suffer like this..................................................
and considering how much of a tease the author is, Ichinose's most likely not going to chase her........ fml

dude, are you from indoesia? Buy the book please, This book was finished published a few months ago
(sry for english)

serius? ane bolak-balik gramed kaga liat... XD.... sip dah!

(sry for ind)

So.... he is going to catch her.... fix her broken wings (or missing shoes XD)... and he did it while wearing t-shirt with  "I Love Fujimoto" on it..... ?

i am blushing already.....

dude, are you from indoesia? Buy the book please, This book was finished published a few months ago
(sry for english)

The friend sure is brazen for someone who just screwed everything up for no good reason at all.

Finally! A chapter without 'he nearly met her' teasing!

• pen likes this

I hope the ending is good and they meet and finally get together.

So.... he is going to catch her.... fix her broken wings (or missing shoes XD)... and he did it while wearing t-shirt with  "I Love Fujimoto" on it..... ?

i am blushing already.....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics