Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 192votes)

Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~

Alt Names: alt Plug in Girlalt Yuusen Shoujo - Plug-in Girlalt 有線少女~plugーin girl~
Author: Kaya8
Artist: Kaya8
Genres: Action ActionMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Six years ago, Tsukihiko was caught in an assassination attempt on a little girl, Sami, when he attempted to be her shield. This incident nearly killed him and the girl together, but the little girl was the daughter of an extremely powerful family. With its vast amount of resources, the family was able to keep both Tsukihiko and Sami alive by recreating both of their bodies with cyborg technology. This has forced Sami to permanently rely on wired connection to her life sustaining computer. On the other hand, Tsukihiko has become a cyborg "Knight," sworn to protect Sami from harm's way.
Go to Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

312 Comments

"But .. how?" "Fuck you that's how"

That was actually one of the more sane things that happened.  Note that after the boost he didn't have legs any more.  And it was foreshadowed . . . there had to be some reason he was in that elite squad, and I think there was some reference to something about his legs being rebuilt.  Just what they put in surprised me, I was expecting more conventional cyberware, but to me that means the writing was clever.

not lesbian sex on the moon

-1/10 would not waifu

Lol that Big Guy, just suddenly had rocket boosters was random to me

Spoiler

"But .. how?"
"Fuck you that's how"

I really enjoy this series. Too bad it's short :[

die u little shithead

I was a little mad that the series is ending, but let's be honest. If they finish it well, it could end up as one of those short hidden gems that are just too far and few between.

it's sad that this didn't happen xD

Lol that Big Guy, just suddenly had rocket boosters was random to me

Spoiler

from Japan's point of view, this one got story, with tons of female character but no fanservis at all. they got too much of good story without fanservis in this age... as hard as it is i have to agree, the author need to input some fanservis or two in some chapters to survive in Japan.

Take Yozakura Quartet for example, i doubt it will last 30 epsiodes if they didnt include any fanservise at all. but now that it already did, the later chapter can just focus on the main story(while still giving u the sexy girls in swimsuits)

Is it just me or does the author have something against the mc?
It seems that every battle after the first one just ends with the mc losing.

The end of this series is so damn anticlimactic. It's so sad when stuff like this gets cut so obviously. But honestly I never expected it to end on such a soft note...

That chapter 10 artwork is...pretty trashy

not enough farming for Japan's taste

Japan, we really gotta sit down and have a long talk about the series you choose to ax and the ones you choose to let continue.

This is unacceptable.

Took too long to get interesting. Sad that now that it is, it's almost over but the world has moved onto a culture of instant gratification so *shrugs.*

Spoiler

remember me

Guess its a coincidence both of these mangas were axed T.T

CURSE YOU JAPAN!!!!!!!

It's nice and all, but I can kind of see why it got axed. You don't really have a character that powerful without doing something else with it, like with Onepunch-Man, or <name of thing that makes me seem cultured>.

Really? Cause i can't, there was hardly any time to explore the characters and the world around them, it was way too soon for that. This series got axed cause thare are other series out there that refuse to end.(Naruto, which has been nearing it's end for more than 6 months; Bleach, this one should have ended a looooong time ago; One Piece, Oda finally did it, recent arcs have been quite repetitive, the same old formula has been used, though unsuccesfully this time; there are some more out there but these ones are the biggest offenders)

Japan, we really gotta sit down and have a long talk about the series you choose to ax and the ones you choose to let continue.

This is unacceptable.

That was very good...to bad it was axed

so manga are either dragged for too long or get axed too early 

Chapter 10 yeah...

Things will get even better in Chapter 11, although this series was axed and the ending it's kind of...

I was expecting a lot more, this had a lot of possibilities to keep going!

The question really is – how do they plan to abduct her, with the cable and all? Not that it was all that logically sound before, but this is just plain silly. :)

I thought their secret tech or whatnot was built into her substitute body in the tower.

If you think about it the substitute body is not what the they need but her body that is modified to live even without those organs. Sure the main functions are in the tower but to pass that from there to her body only using a cable. If they can understand how that works the organ functions will be easy.
If they captured the MC it will be a different story since he is mostly artificial but reforms into a semi-normal human form. 

The question really is – how do they plan to abduct her, with the cable and all? Not that it was all that logically sound before, but this is just plain silly. :)

I thought their secret tech or whatnot was built into her substitute body in the tower.

Spoiler

remember me

OH MY GOD!!! VIRUS MODE!!!

tumblr_lo04f18Nsj1qdlb26o1_400.gif

Before missing it there's still 5 chapter to go so cheer up!

Only 5? Good things surely don't last long...

14 chapters? Probably didn't have enough nudity, maybe heroines boobs were too small, definitely should of substituted MC's personality with one that nosebleeds from nude women, and gets off on physical abuse and NTR.

earlier when the mc was fighting the guy, he quite clearly attempted to kill the kidnapper.  the kidnapper somewhat avoided it, but like half his body was blown away and the mc didn't even seem concerned at all that he (as far as he knows) he just fatally wounded a kid

it would be weird if he suddenly became concerned for his life

We are talking about a cliched manga sir

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics