Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 245votes)

Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya)

Alt Names: alt ダウト!alt Doubt!alt 다우트!
Author: Amano Sakuya
Artist: Amano Sakuya
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichiru Kanzaki is given an offer he can't refuse: to clear his entire debt, he has to enroll in the high school his father works at and track down his father's illegitimate daughter, whom he has never met. But which girl is she?
Go to Doubt! (AMANO Sakuya) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chance for a continuation? New Window Twisted13
  • 1 Replies
Topic raw chapters New Window l.kostas
  • 1 Replies

389 Comments

That told me literally nothing, (I don't read a lick of Japanese,)  Except I think the auther really likes cats and that I really want a wallpaper size picture of the drawing she used for her blog page.

It was a good read, no doubt about it! But I wouldn't mind reading more of it.

that message in the end seemed like a "this will continue"

That last chapter was just mind blowing. My God... Anyway, that was a helluva good ending and a good manga. I'm happy it ended well.

So now that Ichiru's figured his shit out, and we know all about the girls, will the continuation series be called "No Doubt"? Or maybe "Certainty"?

Nah, they'll introduce a new character named "Usagi" who will shake up the current relationships of all the characters. Then they'll call the sequel "Usagi Doubt!".

... wait.

Totally wanting a continuation.

Man, that was good.

feels a little rushed well good read though

Soooo......it means Meguru is, actually, Ichiru's real sister and he didn't even realize it??

And Aya is his cousin?? Then, what happened with the other two??

So there is one thing worst than being friendzoned, it's being bro-zoned.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/286267/doubt-amano-sakuya_v4_ch15_by_no-group/40

Hmmm...I wonder in all his search for a sister, he actually had a brother he never knew about, or if that was just a hint to what we can expect if we see a Doubt 2?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/286267/doubt-amano-sakuya_v4_ch15_by_no-group/43

Wow I was actually correct about my guess about Aya, though looks like I might have missed the mark on the actual sister part...but it was a good guess.

Thank you for Casanova for starting this project to translate ,and Thank you to Oppeketenmukki for picking up the project when it looked like was was dropped and finishing it it's one of the best manga's I've read.

well, mind-fucked, what a complicated family.

So now that Ichiru's figured his shit out, and we know all about the girls, will the continuation series be called "No Doubt"? Or maybe "Certainty"?

Well since Ichiru still has the denseness of the typical male protagonist with a harem I imagine there will be many moments where the girls appear to be mad at him for no discernible reason so it'd be closer to "Confusion". 

I need more Asuka. Goddamnit

Because of the horrible update schedule, I got lost in the last chapter.

Can someone give a brief summary of each character's relationship?

I found the ending really satisfying. The whole family reuniting really got to me lol

I hope the next 'work' will really be a sequel... I hope to see more of Ichiru's smart-ass mode, too...

damn, the loli milf ...

pedobear is so sad now ... *x* ...

Pls give this peasant some info...

the author plan for continuation / sequel (means the continuation haven't released yet), but I'm not sure his next release at Mid November is the continuation or another title ...

(and I lost the link for continuation info too, there should be someone post at several pages back)

this series seems like some kind of prelude / big intro for the next series or something ... also please don't always judge manga end as being axed, more than half manga series ending already being planned by the author ...

Great endimg, I was worried this was canceled but supposedly there's a continuation?
Okay first off:  WHERE'S THIS CONTINUATION (or is there no release yet?) O__O 
And is that a real continuation of this series?

Can someone tell me if i'm right...

Spoiler

So in other words none of them are his sisters.  It was a lie his father made up to get Ichiru out of his shell to track down his supposed illegitimate sister who in reality is his paternal cousin because he somewhat feels responsible for anything wrong his father does. 

win

so much flag at the last chapter ...

and it seems there's some ... "brother" too ?

damn, can't wait for the next series ...

this is not axed ...

moreover, there's continuation for this series too ...

Pls give this peasant some info...

so much flag at the last chapter ...

and it seems there's some ... "brother" too ?

damn, can't wait for the next series ...

Kinda feels like the series was axed and the author managed to end it rather well... I mean, why suddenly all these characters we've never seen before? The uncle, and the person Meg called at the end for example? Sounds like there was at least one "big brother" waiting to make an appearance.

Nice read, but could've been a bit longer.

this is not axed ...

moreover, there's continuation for this series too ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics