Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 174votes)

Imawabi no Dakini

Alt Names: alt 忌火のダキニ
Author: Sigama
Artist: Sigama
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fushimi and Toume were just a normal boy and girl going to high school until one day they stumble upon a phantasmal mountain known to legend as "Mount Hagure" . Before either of them knew it, Toume was possessed by a Yoko named Dakini, a goddess who grants wishes.

When asking what Fushimi's wish is, it is only this: Give Toume back. Dakini says she can grant the wish but in return he must become her servant. The deal is struck. Fushimi has now become Dakini's servant and Toume has been returned. Darkness, however, is afoot and now Fushimi must take on a more active role as Dakini's servant. Is he up for the task?!
Go to Imawabi no Dakini Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Dakini in Real Myth (a possible explanation for the tongue) New Window DerSteppenwolf
  • 0 Replies

193 Comments

The ending still leaves me wondering: how can Dakini have all those swords stuck in her tails all the time? They don't hurt? Do her tails have built-in sword sheaths?

Well at least Sigama gave us an ending, instead of the manga just getting axed and never seen again.

There's no manga in hell. Just filler episodes of poorly dubbed anime.

That's a lie, of course there's manga in hell. It's just 1000 chapters of Infinite Stratos, with even less story progression.

literally screaming because i'm so tired of good mangas getting the axe

Just straight up "they never made it back and we met up again in HELL."

Actually, from where she's standing, it's more like the Sanzu River.

Well that left a sour aftertaste. Still, better than leaving us hanged like other series that got the axe.

thats it? and they died happily ever after?

Nichibros00062-650x365.jpg

old-man-crying.gif

"Don't go..."

Come on i was starting to get hyped for next chapter !

Really? I mean really? Good mangas are getting axed and some things are having hundreds of chapters with nothing happening. This is just unfair ;_; So I'll just have to wait for next Sigawa manga.

I knew it was axed and the ending would be quick, but this is...wow.  Calling it rushed doesn't cover it.

...Well, that's the end of that.

Yeah...all of em died or in some way found their way there. XP

Kinda sucks, but hey, at least they're back together again. XD

Rushed ending is rushed.

That said, I'm happy the author at least played it straight. No sappy "and then they came home, got married and lived happily ever after"-bullshit. Just straight up "they never made it back and we met up again in HELL."

That's too bad, i hope Sigama gets some proper inspiration for his next work, i love the artstyle.

Wish he/she would make some fox-girl hentai, this artstyle is highly fapworthy. Reminds me of Shimimaru and that's one of my top 5 favorite artists.

well. the axe not really that unexpected. the story just doesnt stand out.

Spoiler

That credit picture....

Yeah, the credit picture is saying what happened.
Spoiler

There's a whole lot of licensing nonsense going on in hell. In fact all noteworthy movies have the vast majority of their actors censored, since you can actually copyright faces...

Spoiler

That credit picture.... 

Well that was sudden.

BAHAHAHA! You sir/madam win one Internet. Have a cookie.

Spoiler

What's wrong with going to hell!? It's Warm

Ugh, why do all that I love get axed!? T~T
Every time someone mentions going to hell, the first thing I think of is that episode of MagiPokan... If it turns out hell is real, I'll know exactly how to deal with it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics