Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 89votes)

Kanojo wa Kanno Shosetsuka

Alt Names: alt カノジョは官能小説家alt Kanojo wa Kannou Shousetsukaalt My Girlfriend is an Erotica Authoralt Моя девушка - писатель эротических рассказов
Author: Goto Akira
Artist: Goto Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yearning for the world of erotic novels, Shiina Keisuke triumphantly joins the business as an editor. The author he yearns to work with is Kuroki Chihiro, however everyone is afraid of her because she is a devil to work for.
Go to Kanojo wa Kanno Shosetsuka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Reviving this series New Window Agnir
  • 3 Replies
Topic PLZ, OH PLZ RELEASE NEXT CH (43)!!! New Window KMyers352
  • 5 Replies
Topic Relationship End New Window Juan Gutierrez
  • 4 Replies
Topic WHY the crappy front cover?! New Window tut_01
  • 2 Replies
Topic S**T just got real! New Window bunnybacon
  • 0 Replies

128 Comments

Aehm,why does it say that it has been updated today but there isn't a single release from today? Mind to enlighten me what was updated?xD
I see why he broke up with Mizuki now...
well, i've seen a lot of hentai to know how this will end :/ but i hope that it will not end this way.
man this manga just 360 face slapped me in the face
Wait... what the HELL just happened? Talk about randomly switching gears...
At least it's kinda realistic for the MC not to know exactly what happened to Chihiro like he was Superman.

He was not being stupid. Knowing right away to what happened to Chihiro would've made it a typical cliche manga situation.
Now I need a spoiler, this situation is becoming the s**t I hate the most so someone please write about what happens in the next volume
wtf? why is that guy so dumb? he didn't even enter the house to see if chihiro was there...
an update, at last!!! see ya in 4 months for the next cap xD
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT !!!!!!
Thanks for the update dudes but WHAT A FUCKIN' CLIFFHANGER ARGH !
Spoiler
well, I didn't expect that he was lolicon.

btw nice chapter! :D
OH NO!!!!!
NO NO NO NO NO
What a horrible way to update a chapter, then make us wait. I hope they have more chapters that are finished so we can see this through nice and smoothly... and quickly. I hope nothing bad happens to her.
AHHHHHHHHHH FUUCK!! O_O NUUUUUUUUUUUUU
So yeah, biggest cliffhanger I've experienced in a while, well, at least in terms of manga. SAO is killing me atm...
at last new chapter, i hope Vistran will finish this manga
I see, so he dumped Mizuki because he wanted a woman who had actually gone through puberty. Got it.
For our esteemed spoiler providers who are doing their best without the knowledge of how to do the tags, a quick note:
You use the word

spoiler

at the beginning and end. The one at the beginning gets just square brackets, like these [ ] and the one at the end gets square bracket, slash, "spoiler", square bracket.

Meanwhile, great to see another chapter! Much thanks Vistrans for picking it up.
Finally an update. I thought I would never see another chapter of this.
Thanks for scanlating this! I thought this project died for a while now...
Talk about turning 180 in taste. From Mizuki to Kuroki. Shiina is an equal opportunity kind of guy.
GUYS

SPOILER v05(DONT READ IF U DNT WANA COZ I DNT KNOW HOW TO USE SPILER TAG)

The man who kidnap her is hes old boyfriend(but he got dropped coz he forced her)
SHIINA SAVES HER AND CHIHIRO IS A VIRGIN AND THERES GONNA BE VANILLA
SO NO RAPE DONT WORRY NO RAPE NO RAPE NO RAPE
I REAPEAT NO RAPE
I REAPEAT THERES VANILLA AT NEXT VOLUME
ALER ALERT
MR.VANILLA WIN THIS
This manga just made the worst possible (not yet) plot that I most hate happen in a manga regardless the story turns out better or not. Even if she will be saved later on it will still leave a bitter taste for the whole manga plot.
And what do we see the MC doing while it all happened just add to piss me off.
If u guys want some spoilers >> It's not gonna happen to her but if i remember it right there is a girl dat will get raped tho but it's not her the MC found her just in time.
If u guys want some spoilers >> It's not gonna happen to her but if i remember it right there is a girl dat will get raped tho but it's not her the MC found her just in time.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics