Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 464votes)

Himouto! Umaru-chan

Alt Names: alt 干物妹!うまるちゃん
Author: Sankaku Head
Artist: Sankaku Head
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My little sister Umaru (age 16) is a renowned beautiful girl in the town. A perfect sister with a kind heart, high scores and popularity, that everybody admires...

Or at least that's what people believe, but once she walks in her room, she becomes...

Ebina Spinoff:
Akita Imokko! Ebina-chan
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/akita-imokko-ebina-chan-r16810

Chibi Style Spinoff:
Himouto! Umaru-chan S
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/himouto-umaru-chan-s-r11807
Go to Himouto! Umaru-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Download up-to-date Umaru-chan zips New Window anonymous preferred
  • 1 Replies
Topic This isn´t unfair? New Window mrponeis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest chapter raw New Window anonymous preferred
  • 5 Replies

2965 Comments

Oh yeah new scanlation group, thanks Ronin scans, and as always, thanks Norway scans mmm...~!

Spoiler

Even Bomber ships them...

wow back again...., thx guys

c'mon ebina you can get onii-chan \ ^ ^ /, just ignore umaru

New chapters are back? Norway!

Spoiler

ups wrong character x)

it's something wrong with chapter 147? it seems there are  some missing pages

It's back! 

Spoiler

Oh Norway's back. Okay then. I'll just let them do it

THE NUGGET HAS RETURNED

Sweet, new chapters. Thank you based Norway Scans

WELCOME BACK TAIHE-- I mean Umaru

I'll wait for the volume scans then. we've been waiting for quite a while but I prefer quality over quantity

Ok got it. We wait

Already in comments. Might as well wait for 9 though

I'll wait for the volume scans then. we've been waiting for quite a while but I prefer quality over quantity

what exactly do you mean by broken weeklies though?

Already in comments. Might as well wait for 9 though

Batoto's past volume 8. You're just gonna have to wait unless you want broken weeklies

what exactly do you mean by broken weeklies though?

so you're on volume 8 now?

Batoto's past volume 8. You're just gonna have to wait unless you want broken weeklies

They didn't announce a volume 9 yet so I honestly have no clue. There most likely will be one, but as far as I see, October's gonna be the earliest and that's already 7 months.

so you're on volume 8 now?

oh crap. that long?

They didn't announce a volume 9 yet so I honestly have no clue. There most likely will be one, but as far as I see, October's gonna be the earliest and that's already 7 months.

Spoiler

I can, but you'd have to wait until October this year. Then about every 5-7 months for the next one.

oh crap. that long?

I think working with volumes is the better choice in terms of quality. more wait time but more chapters

I can, but you'd have to wait until October this year. Then about every 5-7 months for the next one.

Alright then, I'll see what I can do. So what would be better, volumes or broken weeklies? Just to let them know how to do it.

I think working with volumes is the better choice in terms of quality. more wait time but more chapters

There's no describing how much me and possibly many others will appreciate it if you go through with it :D

Alright then, I'll see what I can do. So what would be better, volumes or broken weeklies? Just to let them know how to do it.

I looked at the senmanga raws, and deduced that the Japanese people who scan this manga suck at it. There's cut speech bubbles everywhere like below

Spoiler

So, I kinda get a possible reason why Norway stalled this. But if you guys want to bring back scanlations, I can probably find some people to help out. It'll probably be either purely volume releases or broken weeklies (working with legible raws then filling the blanks with volume scans later) though.

There's no describing how much me and possibly many others will appreciate it if you go through with it :D

I looked at the senmanga raws, and deduced that the Japanese people who scan this manga suck at it. There's cut speech bubbles everywhere like below

Spoiler

So, I kinda get a possible reason why Norway stalled this. But if you guys want to bring back scanlations, I can probably find some people to help out. It'll probably be either purely volume releases or broken weeklies (working with legible raws then filling the blanks with volume scans later) though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics