Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 112votes)

Onna no Ko ga H-na Manga Egaicha Dame Desuka?

Alt Names: alt 女のコがHなマンガ描いちゃダメですか?alt Darf ein Mädchen kein Sexy Manga zeichnen?alt Is It Wrong For A Girl To Draw H-Manga?alt Onna no Ko ga H na Manga Egaicha Dame desu ka?alt Onnanoko ga H na Manga Egaicha Dame desu ka?
Author: James Hotate
Artist: James Hotate
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukino Shiroi is the new cute girl in class, the kind of girl Kyousuke Kai can only dream about. Yet somehow they wind up going out together. It all seems too easy. But the girl has a secret: she draws the most ecchi manga he's ever seen. It's hard to say what will explode first, his heart, his mind, or something else...
Go to Onna no Ko ga H-na Manga Egaicha Dame Desuka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

226 Comments

czEvvSl.jpg?1

Don't forget that SHE also draws shotacon yaoi manga too.

ah yes that part, just that im still having a hard time believing that a SHE exist for real in the gross otaku world...

i've read most of his doujin, and most of it is vanilla, and not just normal vanilla, its super cute vanilla. he's one of my favorite in vanilla genre so i guess i have high hope for this

Don't forget that SHE also draws shotacon yaoi manga too.

i've read most of his doujin, and most of it is vanilla, and not just normal vanilla, its super cute vanilla. he's one of my favorite in vanilla genre so i guess i have high hope for this

Even tho it's the same Author, there's no rape or NTR in it.

Else it would of been classified as Harmful by the JP Gov.

Not to mention denied to be uploaded here.

Itokoi Chidori: One of the first series to have a volume deemed "harmful" under Tokyo's Bill 156.

Same author, so we can never be sure. Swinging, rape (yes, reverse as well) and cheating turns my stomach, and Itokoi had that in spades (just not played off as dramatic)

damn, this is like 'my girlfriend can't so this cute' or something.

Having checked out Itokoi Chidori I dearly hope this does NOT go down the scary path of something rapy or surprise NTR. I'll fucking cut someone if it happens :(

Even tho it's the same Author, there's no rape or NTR in it.

Else it would of been classified as Harmful by the JP Gov.

Not to mention denied to be uploaded here.

Having checked out Itokoi Chidori I dearly hope this does NOT go down the scary path of something rapy or surprise NTR. I'll fucking cut someone if it happens :(

OHHH!!! I agree with everyone that 6.5 is so damn GOOD!!

That incognito comment was hilarious. :))
I double-checked if I closed mine as well. :rofl:

That 2nd page....cut out the pane on the right, and just wipe out all the text...perfect background.

Its funny how this story takes a completely different approach from itokoi chidori despite having same art-style. 

That aside, anyone else have a house solely for storing their otaku goods?

A house? Dude, I think you need to stop at some point, you really fell down that slippery slope.

Its funny how this story takes a completely different approach from itokoi chidori despite having same art-style. 

same author/artist, so yeah. itokoi chidori was great, this isn't bad either.

and lol, no.

Im surprised with all your surprise people... 

I mean, have you forgotten that James Hottate is a H manga artist aswell? and mostly H manga artist? Do i need to provide you guys with a link or something...

noob..

UboCGtB.jpg?1

To be clear, there are actually more explicit and suggestive series than this on Batoto. I doubt the chapter or series warrant removal.

I would totally agree except those manga (H and 18+) on japanzai are no where to be found here on batoto.

Spoiler

5o6pzl.jpg

it would be netori (when it's the mc who steal), but it's not because in the end she says that she doesn't have anything with his brother, at least that's what i understood. '-'

it was better but the story wouldn't last in a serialization

yup thats what I come to understand as to what she said they didnt made a ceremony(wedding ceremony or copulation ceremony) but thats what I understood

and BTW this art is too familiar.... oh wait I do in ehem ehem site XD.....

6.5 felt like a mix between Cheating and Vanilla with the way the story is told... LOL... this is suppose to just be an Ecchi Manga, didn't see that Hentai coming.

That ch. 6.5, is it considered as NTR or Vanilla story ? DAMN ! I can't think it clearly after fapping !

They should remove To Love-Ru Darkness first. This is comparable with TLR Darkness.

it would be netori (when it's the mc who steal), but it's not because in the end she says that she doesn't have anything with his brother, at least that's what i understood. '-'

I would've liked a serialization of the short story from chapter 6.5 far better than the actual manga..

it was better but the story wouldn't last in a serialization

6.5 felt like a mix between Cheating and Vanilla with the way the story is told... LOL... this is suppose to just be an Ecchi Manga, didn't see that Hentai coming.

Damn, I can barely stand all that vanilla. I'll probably die a sweet diabetes-filled death.

On the other hand, totaly worth it. Gotta love it when you find out that the heroine also had feelings for the MC all along.

Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Sep 23 2013 05:38 PM

Dat 6.5, made me think that I've yet to close my incognito.

Oh no. Oh no nonono. Unearthly desires be purged prz. PRZ.

I would've liked a serialization of the short story from chapter 6.5 far better than the actual manga..

Brain: I think the is one of the ero mangas of the heroine.

Hand: Do you really care?

2nd brain: At least I don't.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics