Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 373votes)

Gantz

Alt Names: alt กันสึalt ガンツalt 간츠alt 杀戮都市alt جانتز
Author: Oku Hiroya
Artist: Oku Hiroya
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Somewhere in Tokyo, there is a room. In that room is a black sphere. Periodically, people who should otherwise have died are transferred to the room. There, the sphere gives them special suits and weapons, and sends them out on a mission to kill aliens here on Earth. While these missions take place, the rest of the world is largely oblivious to them. These missions are lethal--few participants survive them. The sphere calls the shots, and it's not the slightest bit nice. Its name... Gantz.

============Notice================
COMIC LOCKED due to adult content.
==========Notice End===============
Go to Gantz Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic okay New Window xmaxrex
  • 0 Replies
Topic The ending was in one word... New Window shox90
  • 8 Replies
Topic Current Chapter Discussion (Spoilers) New Window Chore Boy
  • 154 Replies
Topic Gantz better or worse New Window Secros Matias Supreme
  • 2 Replies
Topic So Batoto will not carry Gantz any more. New Window alcaray
  • 21 Replies
Topic Gantz It's A Hard Start, A Noob's Interpretation Of Getting Started: For Beginners New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 6 Replies

620 Comments

this has been bothering me but who the hell are those two couple with Tae and Kei?
Kurono will defeat the aliens with the power of atheist philosophy, just like he learned from the other aliens that invented the gantz technology.
I still say that the better Kuruno died and so did the better love interest/girlfriend (Rika, obviously) so I don't care if the original dies anymore... Bring back Rika and the Clone!?
*sigh* I don't expect that to actually happen...
Going to be a good fight. Or, it's going to end instantly...
There is one thing I like about this chapter

Spoiler
dammit, mate, drop that useless girlfriend already
- Heroes are those who slay heroes
Pretty paradox, if you ask me. Who's the first hero then and how did he become a hero?

Chapter 378 page 3:
Spoiler

Chapter 378 page 5:
Spoiler

... no comment...
He has his priorities now. Go fuck up that alien.
its gonna be hilarious
if after this far then everything turn back time or only a dream etc..............
most manga/any sci-fi/magic series tend to use that kind of escape trick to end the series
This is what I got for a month waiting???
22 Pages that should could be converted to 3 pages?!
Looks this manga really gonna comes to an end soon.
'FUCK IT, I DON'T CARE'
Old Kurono is freagin back! Let's go nowwwwwww!
It's been a while since we've seen him fight, hope it's gonna be good.
This better be an epic fight to make up for the fail invasion! what was it again 10% invasion action and 90% running around looking for a girl yelling her name =/
I hated him because Reina made him love her, she can fuck off
@askmeabout that retard got himself killed by the big alien Stephen Hawking head thingy, I hated him anyways.
it's been so long.. so long that i forgot something.. where the fuck is korono no.2?
this is going really slow man
The people in this manga is kinda gullible and rely on people to much. It's like they are a bunch of infants and that always makes mg heart rage. Oh and im referring to those trolls that's on the web in gantz.
Spanish team has the upperhand xD
Considering that the translator that updates spanish/english manga first is spanish, well... yeah xd
"English team" still leading the race by small margin with "Spanish team" for two weeks...but WAIT, what's this?? The dark horse "Portuguese team" after 4 weeks hiatus manage to steal the 2nd place from "Spanish team"

What will happen in this "Trans Race"?? Who will be the victor???

(...well to be fair...here, everyone are the winner~)
enjoyed every chapter of the series, thx for bringing it to us
this chapter makes me wanna read Gantz from the start all over again, those previous aliens are nostalgic they did help kurono grow to what he is now
Went back to check and you are right. Clone Kurono is death. He died to the god alien in one page. It all happened so fast that I guess that I forgot (http://vatoto.com/read/_/136845/gantz_v36_ch372_by_utopia/4). I honestly thought that clone Kurono would of had more impact to the plot.
Answer to the people wondering about the clone kurono

Spoiler
I have a feeling the dopalganger Kurono Kei will go without his knowledge.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics