Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 136votes)

Wrestle! The Under Ground

Alt Names: alt レッする!ジ・アンダーグラウンドalt 秘寶少女alt Ressuru! The Under Groundalt Wrestle The Under Ground
Author: Buredo
Artist: Buredo & Hamamura Toshikiri & Muramasa Mikado
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The organization known as “Gigant” has sent one of their best men to kill a cute young high school girl. However, the assassin seems reluctant… Why did he get those strange orders to execute after the murder? What’s the secret behind that girl?
Go to Wrestle! The Under Ground Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

136 Comments

Pretty good, but reads more like a shounen story than a seinen story.

It's Seinen because of all the nudity and such.

...did the author started reading Berserk?

Pretty good, but reads more like a shounen story than a seinen story.

With that cover we don't even need a description...

Hell, i didn't even look at the gender tags(before reading), and i ALWAYS look at the gender tags!

Dat ass cover = instafollow!

Dont know how i havent followed this yet, but you can spot DAT ASS from the friggin home page, followed

I'm not sure where you're ordering manga from, but you better let every other scanlation team that purchases manga online where you're getting this stuff from.

Amazon JP charges a flat rate international shipping fee cost that's over $30. And for magazines, that's both the cheapest and fastest way to get them.

ya i'm pretty sure it's not over 30+ unless you guys live in the east. west coast guys can get stuff with shipping at $20. Also, last time i checked amazon shipping only cost around 16 bucks if shipping out of japan.

wow the lv of ecchi in this manga is over 9000!.....................followed!

@Ryokha

shipping cost 30 dollars? you, my friend, have been ripped off, not even 50 lbs is that expensive to ship from japan, at least here in california it doesnt

better plan your expenditures better

btw i didnt read rest of comment, just had to point out that a lot of spending can easily be cut

I'm not sure where you're ordering manga from, but you better let every other scanlation team that purchases manga online where you're getting this stuff from.

Amazon JP charges a flat rate international shipping fee cost that's over $30. And for magazines, that's both the cheapest and fastest way to get them.

@Ryokha

shipping cost 30 dollars? you, my friend, have been ripped off, not even 50 lbs is that expensive to ship from japan, at least here in california it doesnt

better plan your expenditures better

btw i didnt read rest of comment, just had to point out that a lot of spending can easily be cut

At the end

b85.gif

So we're back to this stage of manga fans huh?  I'm not backing Animexis on this per say but I still think ungrateful bitches should seriously shut the hell up about it.  This manga in particular costs around 650 yen on amazon, with a shipping cost to the US around 30 dollars.  Now weekly and monthly magazines are cheaper but if you're behind in chapters you do have to buy said released full manga.  I'm learning to translate on my own and by myself as well as for myself because I'm tired of reading shit about "Oh they want donations so I can read my manga for an exponentially lower cost than buying it and shipping it myself even though I can't read Japanese/korean/chinese/taiwanese...etc!! That outrageous!!."  Go back to mangafox you ungrateful bitches and leave those of us that wish to support the scanlators alone, or you can go get your fucking manga from Barnes and Nobles for 8-12 bucks for one book, oh wait but you wanted it for FREE... Fuck this pisses me off, be grateful for what you have and shut the fuck up if you don't want to help, it's because of shits like you that wonderful scanlators that have good quality scans drop out of the game.  Oh and what I set out to say is, I love fanservice manga especially with fighting so I can dig this.  It's borderline H but who gives a fuck, anyone who doesn't love seeing T and A is either gay or Unich, if you don't like it, don't read it!  Sorry for the rant guys I don't mean to be uncool about this but it really ruins manga sites for me, most of the community is cool but there are bad eggs in every bunch.

I'm waiting for the arguments to start up just so I can do this.

ku-medium.jpg

I thought this was dead forever

0_0 bloody heaven what is this ?

...I don't remember cleaning this. what.

Spoiler

zmElKn5.jpg

Dat ending

sc87is.gif

Holy shit dat cover.

The way the individual arcs all have the (END) tag is annoying for me. That's something I've always seen reserved for the end of a series.

@Ryohka

The word is Eunuch

What the flying fuck did I just read?

I'm sorry but I can't stand when the main heroine is "seen" by everyone, it pisses me off as much as NTR

now it's kind of cute.

@Ryohka

... where the hell did that come from?

I mean, I dont dissagree or anything, but what?

How will she return to school? XD

and that little sister needs to be punished (IMO)

So we're back to this stage of manga fans huh?  I'm not backing Animexis on this per say but I still think ungrateful bitches should seriously shut the hell up about it.  This manga in particular costs around 650 yen on amazon, with a shipping cost to the US around 30 dollars.  Now weekly and monthly magazines are cheaper but if you're behind in chapters you do have to buy said released full manga.  I'm learning to translate on my own and by myself as well as for myself because I'm tired of reading shit about "Oh they want donations so I can read my manga for an exponentially lower cost than buying it and shipping it myself even though I can't read Japanese/korean/chinese/taiwanese...etc!! That outrageous!!."  Go back to mangafox you ungrateful bitches and leave those of us that wish to support the scanlators alone, or you can go get your fucking manga from Barnes and Nobles for 8-12 bucks for one book, oh wait but you wanted it for FREE... Fuck this pisses me off, be grateful for what you have and shut the fuck up if you don't want to help, it's because of shits like you that wonderful scanlators that have good quality scans drop out of the game.  Oh and what I set out to say is, I love fanservice manga especially with fighting so I can dig this.  It's borderline H but who gives a fuck, anyone who doesn't love seeing T and A is either gay or Unich, if you don't like it, don't read it!  Sorry for the rant guys I don't mean to be uncool about this but it really ruins manga sites for me, most of the community is cool but there are bad eggs in every bunch.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics