Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 211votes)

Tokage no Ou

Alt Names: alt トカゲの王alt 蜥蜴之王alt The Lizard Kingalt Tokage no Oalt Tokage no Oh
Author: Iruma Hitoma
Artist: Kamizuki Shiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I have a superpower. I am a heretic thrust out from the world of common sense, possessing a power in both my eyes and the ability to "repaint the world".

...Although, all I can do is change the color of my eyes, which is pretty useless. I hate going home because of my parents, so I decided to "train" my superpower at an old abandoned building, praying that the hidden power within my eyes would awaken.

And yet, what I found was a man missing several fingers on the verge of death, a classmate showing off way too much skin, the strongest assassin alive, a man who can jump in mid-air, and a bunch of other crazy people. Is this the world I've always wanted to be a part of...?

-manga adaptation of the light novel
Go to Tokage no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories and ideas- What will his powers be New Window Njmanga
  • 29 Replies
Topic animal names New Window DevilzCry
  • 1 Replies
Topic I'm about to dich this manga in two chapters [Spoilers] New Window Evan Dark
  • 24 Replies
Topic Does anyone have spoilers from the LN? New Window coolxal
  • 2 Replies

770 Comments

OMG, he took his sharigan!!!
I get the feeling the prologue is wrapping up, even in the light novel the prologue is a volume long, Its wrapping up I think after the fight king fisher has with tokage the new arcs starts, this is the fights if our hero will be a hero
@Pure Darkness lol never know about that yet never fail :D
@double, the spoiler tag has to be connected the first character and last character of what you want in the spoiler tag. otherwise it won't work.
so he
[spoiler] Lost an eye? Im guessing he like grows it back right? [/spolier]
Posted ImageWhat a Long Prologue
im starting to lose interest in this manga. at first i was like ok lets see what happens but then all i get is an MC who is slightly less than a wimp, which isn't bad on it's own since a lot of mangas start that way but then we got pointless characters who have no real value (the stripper chick) and then we got crappy powers which i guess was the only way the author could be original since nobody would ever use such craptastic powers like head turning. eye changing could have been cool but the author messed that up. AND THE NUMBER ONE ISSUE WITH THIS MANGA I HAVE IS THAT IT'S PACED AS A WEEKLY MANGA WHEN IT'S CLEARLY A MONTHLY ONE!!!!! all i can say is the author better wow me in the next couple chapters or im gonna have to drop this.

water strider's power was awesome thought. not quite flying but still being able to walk (or jump really) on air is awesome.
If this is a fairly accurate translation of the prologue, I think it'd be a "tl;dr" situation for me; I hate long prologues.
What.
i don't get wdf is goin on...... does the MC have super power or is he some fucking weakling .....
can someone please kill that bitch sugamo .... she just give me some real bad shitty feeling ..... i feel like she's going to be a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS IN THE FUTURE .......
wtf am i reading? i am intrigued but really wtf?
I'm no longer happy about this series because eyepatches
Damn what a prologue. Just when I thought it was over, Kingfisher has a sudden mood swing and does that.
Well, I guess the MC is pretty screwed, now. ><
This manga has the longest prologue I have ever seen most manga's take 1 too 3 chapters maybe even 4 to get things rolling, but this one took 7 chapters and the releases are soo slow. I hope in the next chapter the MC does something because after watching him use the eye color changing trick so many times it has made it lose its edge i hope he awakens a new power or something =/
Anyone know if there a website where i can read the English translated version of the novel?
no, lizards cannot grow back their eyes. Some fish can regrow eyes and I believe that crabs can regrow eyes, but to my knowledge no lizard can regrow its eyes.
The prologue is only the first arc, there is a few more arcs in the series, its still ongoing in light novel, we have years ahead for the series
God dam the manga is going to end when the prologue end.
Can a lizard grow back his eyes...
cant wait for the start of the story.
Dat cover.
It still hasn't been explained why she's nearly naked....I want more...
It still hasn't been explained why she's nearly naked....I want more...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics