Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 183votes)

Biorg Trinity

Alt Names: alt バイオーグ・トリニティalt Biorg Trinity โรคร้ายกลายพันธุ์มนุษย์
Author: Maijo Ohtaro
Artist: Oh Great
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Opening holes in the palms of both hands, the “Bio Bug” disease enables people to absorb and then fuse with things they like. In a world made up of precarious balances, what will become of love, of youth? Here the curtain rises on a really incredible pair, delineated in a brand new youth-ensemble cast.
Go to Biorg Trinity Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh Great / Maijou Outarou, two people that complement each other XD New Window vinceled
  • 2 Replies
Topic regarding biorg trinity translations New Window yemudan
  • 4 Replies

391 Comments

The world of the manga is still one of my favourite ones. It takes a simple concept, allowing people to fuse with their surroundings, and goes all out with it.

Bellwood alone is worth this series continuing

Plot synopsis please...anyone?.......pls?

Opening holes in the palms of both hands, the “Bio Bug” disease enables people to absorb and then fuse with things they like. In a world made up of precarious balances, what will become of love, of youth? Here the curtain rises on a really incredible pair, delineated in a brand new youth-ensemble cast.
That's not what you meant but ehh

Necro Maria is the hottest thing since sliced bread.

Plot Synopsis end. That's all you need to know. XD

Mind redoing the previous couple of chapters?

Every time a read this i feel like I missed a chapter. wasn't Fumiho unaware of her powers and stuff before? She seems to be full goddess mode now.

Spoiler

YESSSS!!!!!

Regardless of the writing, it's very pretty visually inventive.

Every time a read this i feel like I missed a chapter. wasn't Fumiho unaware of her powers and stuff before? She seems to be full goddess mode now.

I get the general story but im too stupid to understand the implications of the trinity b/c reading this always has some way of making me feel high while feeling normal at the same time.

Thank you Timeless scans this is such an underappreciated manga glad to see it getting the love it deserves.

Stopping by on the comments to bring some good news and that is we at TimelessScans will be picking up this manga and try to release new chapters as fast as possible so look forward to it and yes we did talk it over with the previous group that did Ch15 and they agreed and gave us the OK that we can do it so there wont be any issue like it was at Ookami if some might know of it of what went down there^^

If you need re-drawers i am willing to help. Biorg Trinity deserves it.

Stopping by on the comments to bring some good news and that is we at TimelessScans will be picking up this manga and try to release new chapters as fast as possible so look forward to it and yes we did talk it over with the previous group that did Ch15 and they agreed and gave us the OK that we can do it so there wont be any issue like it was at Ookami if some might know of it of what went down there^^

Great news.Surprisingly unpopular and underrated manga.

There is going to be a slight delay with the next chapter our translator is a bit under the weather

dude i thought this manga was abandoned by every scanlator group. I'll keep checking it.

There is going to be a slight delay with the next chapter our translator is a bit under the weather

Fujii is clearly stupid, Kywako Imoto is more beautifull.

I'd say the issue is more withe the translation. I know hatigarm is trying, but the translation of chapter 15 was pretty wonky.

The chinese raws are the only free raws for ch 15-17 and unless I get a translator for japanese stuff its gonaa stay the same, the translations don't translate perfectly and it won't word properly on some pages, but in another language it would word perfectly fine, unless I say its a wonky translation its not, but some don't make sense when translated to english so i have to change it sometimes.

it's Fujii, not Fuiji

O whoops good catch, but i kinda like my name better

....wait...what? I'm not sure if this is Oh Great's style over substance complex but I actively don't understand anymore. I am so legitimately confused that I'm hoping that if I stick with it somewhere I can work backward and hope to come to some flawed conclusion on the facts. 

I'd say the issue is more withe the translation. I know hatigarm is trying, but the translation of chapter 15 was pretty wonky.

it's Fujii, not Fuiji

Can somebody explain what the hell just happened in chapter 15?

The universe fell in love, literally.

Spoiler

....wait...what? I'm not sure if this is Oh Great's style over substance complex but I actively don't understand anymore. I am so legitimately confused that I'm hoping that if I stick with it somewhere I can work backward and hope to come to some flawed conclusion on the facts. 

I read the title as "Blorg" when I was browsing on my phone.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics