Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 200votes)

Historie

Alt Names: alt ヒストリエalt Historiēalt تاریخ
Author: Iwaaki Hitoshi
Artist: Iwaaki Hitoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Historie follows the life of Eumenes, a boy with strategic talent who grows up to serve as a secretary and general under Alexander the Great. Historie includes characters such as Aristotle and King Philip II of Macedon and begins around 343 BC, which was a time of Macedonian expansion.

Won the 14th Japan Media Arts Award Grand Prize in the Manga division.
Won the 16th Tezuka Osamu Cultural Award Grand Prize.
Go to Historie Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic nvm New Window Blue Advance
  • 0 Replies

229 Comments

ALALA!

That kinda reminded me of all those JoJo noises. You know, PEROPEROPERO and the like. WRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!

so sweet! thanks for the upload!

A lot happened in this chapter compared to the last few, great~

I expected this battle to be longer, we didn't even get to see the Sacred Band being slaughtered, but if the manga picks a faster pace after this I can't complain, thanks for this chapter.

Vinland Saga and Historie update, today is a good day.

ALALA!

Haha Alexander looks hilarious in page 8 so I had to make this edit

Spoiler

Damn I love this manga. Wish it was released more often, but still, thank you Hox!

Oh Alex, at least wait with the looting until the battle is over...

The previous chapters where most likely removed due to a DMCA request. The new chapters will probably be released here until another DMCA request comes for more chapter takedown. 

Oh I see. Those DMCA folks x( 

wow, Alexander the Great turned ouyt to be incredibly badass. Who would have thought

is this dynasty warrior?

Looks exactly like Mount & Blade to me.

You do know that's what tankoban scans are for, right?

Yeah, all this stuff has to be corrected when the volumes are released, that detail is annoying but not to the point of ruining the read.

What is truly worrisome is the slow pace in which the story is advancing due many factors, in mangas like Berserk where everything is invented by the author the reader may think that there are still many years of story ahead but that person does not know exactly in which part of the story the manga currently is but in this manga we know for sure that what we are currently reading is still pretty early in the story and that unless there are huge jumps in the plot at this pace this manga could last decades.

is this dynasty warrior?

The lack of detail in the art has become a worrisome and constant trait of this manga, thanks for the chapter.

You do know that's what tankoban scans are for, right?

Man, those Athenians sure have weak necks to be decapitated that easily.

The lack of detail in the art has become a worrisome and constant trait of this manga, thanks for the chapter.

Seems like the author doesn't care anymore.

So.. What happened? Do we have to look for new releases elsewhere? ;_;

The previous chapters where most likely removed due to a DMCA request. The new chapters will probably be released here until another DMCA request comes for more chapter takedown. 

Great to see new chapter of Historie is releasing.  Too bad that next chapter will be in Feb 2016! O_O

So.. What happened? Do we have to look for new releases elsewhere? ;_;

https://mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/29/a-short-interview-with-hitoshi-iwaaki-historie-parasyte/

^ interview with the artist -- the only one translated into english as far as i can tell. talks about why he chose eumenes as the protagonist, why he's so slow at drawing, what manga he likes, etc.

Hox work faster damnit

He can only scanlate them as fast as they’re released in Japan, you tool.

What a dumb chapter, seriously.

Hox work faster damnit

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics