Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 77votes)

Kure-nai

Alt Names: altalt 紅 kure-naialt Kurenai
Author: Katayama Kentarou
Artist: Yamamoto Yamato
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kurenai Shinkurou, a 16-year-old dispute mediator, is one day approached by the daughter of a powerful plutocratic family asking him to be her bodyguard.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

=====================Notice=======================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
===================Notice End=====================
Go to Kure-nai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

There IS a 48b chapter which can be found on scanlator's website... http://jacgroup.zetsuboushita.net/downloads/%5bJAC%5dKure-nai%20Ch%20048b.zip (if you're really lazy)
Sadly, the manga's almost over. 10th volume is the last one...
There is a chapter 48b that is before this chapter. Probably have to get it directly from J.A.C's website.
I waited long for this update.
NNOOO the suspense!
Yea... that jump was kinda odd. Feels like there should be something else that leads to the events in chapter 49.
Thanks so much for the update! I thought I would never get to read the continuation of this awesome series.
isn´t there a chapter missing between 48 and 49? or shouldn´t 49 be 50 instead??
Thank you J.A.C for scanlating! Too bad we are on the final volume. Really like this series.
anyone else wanted Hoshigami to "have her way" with shinkurou, or am i a masochist?
An update, after all this time... this is a sign. I am going to have the best day ever.
Goddamit.

Why is the mc weak compared to all the girls in the damn manga??? For goodness sake... I thought he was meant to be strong too >_<
does someone keep on scanlating this?
even though this manga gets nice praise...I can't bring myself to read it, Shinkurou is just to boring to read, his entire character is just built up to be a boring/weak main character(?)
The anime was a lot better then this which was a surprise, haven't read the light novel though.
@sora: thx. I guess I'll start from the beginning..
Spoiler
ye ,murasaki is obviously the main here .
main heroine? there's a main heroine here?
@yuiyonha: I believe the manga is different from the anime, and both are different from the Light Novel.
Spoiler
Can somebody tell in what chapter of manga the anime left off?
damn , im sick of the main heroin always win thingy , it's like treating other girs's feelings as a joke
tbh any of the 4 girls are fine, though personally I'm more inclined towards murasaki cos she's the most deredere of them all IMO (the other 3 are yandere, tsundere, tsundere.or something like that.)
A Lolicon only interested in loli, so It is Murasaki route.
dont call me a baka dammit , who the hell r u to tell me not to read ? hell , a murasaki supporter? dude , kirishiko is totally awesome here , choose her or not choose any1.
don't want to see? don't read. ~.~ baaakaa.
wth , is this manga following the kuhouki route?? please no , i dont want to see another fail harem
It's a story about a lolicon protecting a loli

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics