Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 75votes)

Infinite Stratos

Alt Names: alt インフィニット・ストラトスalt Infinite Stratos (IS)alt ISalt IS - Infinite Stratosalt IS〈インフィニット・ストラトス〉alt 无限斯特拉托斯alt Необъятные небеса
Author: Yumizuru Izuru
Artist: Akaboshi Kenji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Students are trained in the Infinite Stratos academy to pilot the weapon system (Infinite Stratos). Although it is believed that only females have the ability to operate the IS, there is one man who can. His name is Ichika Orimura.

Related:

> Infinite Stratos - Official Anthology Comic
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-official-anthology-comic-r4768 )

> Infinite Stratos - Sugar & Honey
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-sugar-honey-r9426 )

> IS!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/is-r4779 )

Relaunch:

> Infinite Stratos (YUUKI Homura)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-yuuki-homura-r9064 )
Go to Infinite Stratos Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

121 Comments

Laura cranks up the yandere level~ to be honest I support charlette x ichika. But don't get me wrong, I think that a harem is plenty nice.
Guess its time fore me to read the LN it's a good thing there's a bunch of volumes already translated >:]
Being a wife isn't a bad idea... Wait, don't be confused! I don't swing that way.
finally, laura dere mode <3
    • Ncf likes this
R.I.P Ichika, you will be missed.
You have to be the world's biggest dunce in order to receive a naked hug in a private pool and let nothing happen at all. The story is actually decent for a Harem story, but the MC is really horrible. He has no personality at all and is even denser than Yuuki Rito. It's painful
i love the last line he says cause he makes the realization thats the most likely to happen in harem manga.
Well.. ill take them all.. i dont care what happens to me.. they all like me.. ROFL
ch 20 ..
yep, we see yandere face in there ... including Charlotte ... =3= ...
seems the manga will swing more toward novel ...
(but not fully too ... in between anime-novel, I guess ...)
Is the manga going for the easy route as the anime? or going for the hard route as the LN?
Lucky bastard.
This manga has so many interesting characters, too bad the anime was too short. Also, I heard the manga'll be short too.
Sad.
Simple Scans, I thank you for this Epic Chapter once again! xD
Aw.
if possible, the author might even continue the story from novel in manga ...
(since he probably won't continue the novel anymore ...)
I hope to God that the manga goes to at least Volume 4 in the LN
Posted Image
The battle scene is as hard to read as a gundam manga, I don't know which is which when they start fighting.
out of all the manga i've ever read NONE of it is mecha. and tbh i love this manga.
Spoiler
Charles FOREVER
Posted Image
ch16 p22. They clearly think Dunois is still a guy. ch17 p22 Yamada refers to "him" as her... could just be a translation error?
Yeah, I have to agree on the art. Honestly, I don't know where the plot is supposed to be going; it feels like they introduced this tourney arc too early. Not only do I not care/am never given reason to care about the opponents, but the arc itself feels like it was thrown in to remind us this is ostensibly an action comic.
art degradation? anyone?
Is it real that this series will break?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics