Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 324votes)

Akumetsu

Alt Names: alt アクメツalt 恶灭
Author: Tabata Yoshiaki
Artist: Yugo Yuuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nagasawa Shiina is just an average 3rd year high school student until her parents' company goes bankrupt. In order to pay the bills, she sells herself into prostitution. At her first job, a mysterious masked man crashes the party... and it's someone she knows.

Akumetsu is the story of Shou, a vigilante that's out trying to straighten the corrupt Japanese Government through terrorism with his "One man, One kill" code of action.
Go to Akumetsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Related Manga? New Window Contemo
  • 5 Replies
Topic Chracters New Window Sniter
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chracters New Window Sniter
  • 0 Replies

92 Comments

Its still so goddamn awesome.
I bet the people translating had such a pain in the ass
That ending was awesome. i"ve read many great mangas that started out really fresh and interesting but slowly petered out until they were forced to make a rushed ending because they were getting cancelled, but not this one. This has just found its way into my top 5 manga ever read, definietly recommended to anyone who may consider reading it.
This manga is awesome. You wouldn't expect there to be huge plot twists and an amazing ending with how frivolous it appears at first but there it is! 5/5 READ THIS.
@Skia
Indeed,
@Mr. Mailman it only gets better :).
No matter how many times I re-read this, I always get sad at the end.
This mange will always hold a special place in my heart.
Ok just read the first 11 chapters and i have to say that this dude is f*ckin crazy, and i love it.
I re read this manga about 4-5 times already, and no matter how many tiems I read it, it always seems to take my breath away
Simply amazing.
That was awesome!!!
After reading the first 5 chap I thought that It was a copy of Death Note But after reading more I was like...... WOW.
What is the song in chapter 22? The copyright one.
After my reread, I can surely say that this is still a great manga. I think it will always be a cult classic and notoriously political.
Me, I've marathoned it in one day. Was a holiday. Probably the best holiday of the season.
Although I have to say I didn't like the ending all that much. Mainly because it ended but also because everything simply went back to what it was like before. Kinda depressing if you apply that in real life. *sigh*
Lastly:
Spoiler
i really like this manga, i read it from start to end in just 3 days. same as "Rave Jai Ho".
it really change your views in politics by the way. i mean i just know about the trick they use to gain money from this manga. it really is eye opening
This is amazing .. It finished like I expected that it should from the very beginning, although that whole "take over the school" drama could have been avoided and was unnecessary, they used it to infuse some romance/tenderness back into the story.. Oh Shiina.. Such heartbreak..
That was awesome!
the protagonist reminds me of Joker that turn good LOL
Yea definitely one of my favorite psychological mangas. I wanted to see an anime adaptation of this so bad but I could see how that's probably never gonna happen since its basically an attack on japan's politicians.

If this was made into a live action I wouldn't be suprised if it created some real life akumetsu copycats or at least some sort of cult that's how good this manga is.
Musicman i saw them in philly and the trocadero went crazy when they played that song...i guess i'll give this manga a read.
Just finished reading this, and I must say, it was amazing! And luckily for me, I was listening to Pandora and the song Cloud Connected by In Flames came on as I was nearing the end, it went well with the last 8 - 7 chaps; especially lyrically. So, check out this manga and that song!
Months after reading this, I often still think about it.

I think I'll re-read it soon.
nothing more to say than "master piece !"
A piece of art. This is what should be make into an anime and no more adolescent high school drama without real plot. Of course, we all now it won't happen.
Fucking beautiful. The only problem is that there really wasn't any romance in it with Shiina and Shou. I sorta wanted to see that, but I guess it couldn't happen. AKUMETSU BITCHES!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics