Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 192votes)

Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~

Alt Names: alt Plug in Girlalt Yuusen Shoujo - Plug-in Girlalt ꜉ē·šå°‘儳~plugćƒ¼in girl~
Author: Kaya8
Artist: Kaya8
Genres: Action ActionMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Six years ago, Tsukihiko was caught in an assassination attempt on a little girl, Sami, when he attempted to be her shield. This incident nearly killed him and the girl together, but the little girl was the daughter of an extremely powerful family. With its vast amount of resources, the family was able to keep both Tsukihiko and Sami alive by recreating both of their bodies with cyborg technology. This has forced Sami to permanently rely on wired connection to her life sustaining computer. On the other hand, Tsukihiko has become a cyborg "Knight," sworn to protect Sami from harm's way.
Go to Yuusen Shoujo ~Plug-in Girl~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

312 Comments

Why end something so good. So disappointing!

wat.   no wait wat

I really like this series. Every week or so I would see if this manga got an update and wonder what was wrong, but getting axed like this reminds me when MXO got axed that was a terrible day in manga history.

Today is the day I was reminded of how Mx0 was axed. Day is ruuuiiiinnneeeddddd.

What a GREAT ending! Thank(fuck) you so much Japan.

I really like this series. Every week or so I would see if this manga got an update and wonder what was wrong, but getting axed like this reminds me when MXO got axed that was a terrible day in manga history.

Was actually enjoying this one :(

Dammit Japan when will you not have shit taste

lol the standard axed ending, lets just wrap everything up and no consequences to the guy who just tried to kill her.

Fucking axed. NOT a good day, sir!

His ONE work worth reading is Onihime VS...but he ended it prematurely to focus on his shittier works.

I found Aflame Inferno ok initially. Until it went on hiatus.

Hope the author never reads this. Am I the only one gets distracted by the butterfly pattern on Sami's clothes? One that looks like a free vector art stamp? It doesn't seem to have any meaning either, as suzakukouji emblem or anything. Is it an author's ingenious scheme to give 'emphasize' on a brat's boob?

And a boss battle so suddenly........................................ just when I was liking it more...

So much STUFF introduced in the last couple chapters.

What am I even reading anymore...

His ONE work worth reading is Onihime VS...but he ended it prematurely to focus on his shittier works.

Legend of Maian was pretty decent until he started with the mind control again...

Ah, he writes Freezing -_- no wonder that manga is messed up since he's written stuff like that thanks never knew. 

Not sure if it went to shit because it is going to be axed, or if it is going to be axed because it went to shit

I DonĀ“t know if it was axed or not, but the manga already finished in japan with 14 chapters

Not sure if it went to shit because it is going to be axed, or if it is going to be axed because it went to shit

Don't, most of his works are messed up shit.

Phantom King, Unbalance x Unbalance, Legend of Maian and Onihime VS are okay but most of his other works seem to be influenced by his hentai NTR past.

Ah, he writes Freezing -_- no wonder that manga is messed up since he's written stuff like that thanks never knew. 

Read Im-dal works then come back and see if you can make that statement :D

Don't, most of his works are messed up shit.

Phantom King, Unbalance x Unbalance, Legend of Maian and Onihime VS are okay but most of his other works seem to be influenced by his hentai NTR past.

Thanks for the new chapter!

Awesome manga, wish it had more chapters that would fill in more details and character backgrounds. Oh well, still a good one! Can't wait for more

Is it just me or does the author have something against the mc?
It seems that every battle after the first one just ends with the mc losing.

Read Im-dal works then come back and see if you can make that statement :D

I gotta say, those guys from the princess side really cherish her. I haven't seen them at all since she was kidnapped. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo this ends at Chapter 14
yellow-onion-head-emoticon-09.gif?130192

Really? Thank God. I was about to drop this crap.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo this ends at Chapter 14

yellow-onion-head-emoticon-09.gif?130192

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics