Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 237votes)

3D Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 3D Girlfriendalt 3D 여자친구alt 3D φιλενάδαalt 3D彼女alt Real Girl
Author: Nanami Mao
Artist: Nanami Mao
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsutsui Hikari is an otaku, and he mostly avoids social life. Hikari has only one friend at school, who is also a social misfit, and he is mocked brutally by most of his classmates for being creepy and weird. One day, he ends up having to clean the school pool with Igarashi Iroha, who appears to be pretty much everything he hates in real-life girls. She skips school, has a blunt manner, doesn't have female friends, and seems the sort to be promiscuous. However, she is friendly to Hikari, and even stands up to the people who make fun of him. Hikari's bitterness and trust issues lead him to say pretty harsh things to Iroha, but she never dismisses him as creepy. After a while, it starts to look like Iroha may become his first real-life, 3D girlfriend! Will he be able to handle it?
Go to 3D Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Time Skip question New Window KINT43E
  • 1 Replies

488 Comments

Is it just me or is her brother being super manipulative and taking advantage of this?

He was, but he changed his mind.

Is it just me or is her brother being super manipulative and taking advantage of this?

Woah her step bro is one selfish POS....

He be chasing after wincest for almost 8 years by now...

But but but.. if she forgets things about herself, wouldn't it go something like.. "I wrote this diary? Really? Did all these things happen to me? You sure?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2ZzZf7zkjM

Problem solved

Looks like its going to have two or three more chapters.

Woah her step bro is one selfish POS....

Lemme guess, you only believe what the media tells you about cops. They take these horrible incidents and overblow them for ratings. You have to be delusional to believe that in this day in age that it's not a good idea to call the cops if you are ANY race. These supposed systematic issues you whine about ARE NOTHING compared to some countries. 

Are you still giving me grief about this?  Did I call you delusional?  Apparently I should have.

Spoiler

And this is the kind of shit one can avoid by writting diaries, but no!, lets keep the drama flowing

Spoiler

But but but.. if she forgets things about herself, wouldn't it go something like.. "I wrote this diary? Really? Did all these things happen to me? You sure?"

It's not an issue of individual good men, good women, good men and women who aren't white and so forth.  Certainly there are quite a number of those.  Of course, there are also quite a few bad men and women who joined because they want to swagger and push people around, but that isn't the real issue either.  The issue is structural. 

Spoiler

Lemme guess, you only believe what the media tells you about cops. They take these horrible incidents and overblow them for ratings. You have to be delusional to believe that in this day in age that it's not a good idea to call the cops if you are ANY race. These supposed systematic issues you whine about ARE NOTHING compared to some countries. 

I really didn't understand why, but reading this series often hit too close to home. And as weird as it sounds, every time Tsutsui and Iroha kissed, I felt a jolt, as if I were struck by lightning. I think this has become my all-time favorite shoujo series.

As an antidote to this manga's approach to this kind of problem, I commend you all to Cheerful Amnesia.
(as an added bonus, it's yuri)

And this is the kind of shit one can avoid by writting diaries, but no!, lets keep the drama flowing

3mLydMU.jpg

Sex it's a mystery of human's life alright..

So what's happening to Iroha is....

Spoiler

It's not (snip)

Spoiler

collapsed

Oh give me a break. You have to be delusional to believe that the US police force is somehow worse then many countries with actual corruption. There are alot of good men and women (women, minorities as well) who have taken the leap to be police. 

It's not an issue of individual good men, good women, good men and women who aren't white and so forth.  Certainly there are quite a number of those.  Of course, there are also quite a few bad men and women who joined because they want to swagger and push people around, but that isn't the real issue either.  The issue is structural. 

Spoiler

Ahh

< putting the rest in a spoiler tag, because it's a frickin' ENDING SPOILER. XP >

Why do people reply to properly-hidden spoilers with "Oh, so it's {spoiler}! :lol: " (in plain sight)    <_<

Seriously, why?  :huh:

Read the spoiler if you want to know.

Spoiler

Ahh, at least I'm glad its not like kimo no uso. Was it like brain cancer or something like that?

{I refuse to believe it}

As you wish. It's a free country, sort of.

Wow. This is taking a difficult turn. I don't think this one will end up like

chapter 42 spoiler (current chapter)

ps: Thank you to SangMo for the properly-described spoiler. ^_^

~~~~~

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

collapsed

Oh give me a break. You have to be delusional to believe that the US police force is somehow worse then many countries with actual corruption. There are alot of good men and women (women, minorities as well) who have taken the leap to be police. 

Wow. This is taking a difficult turn. I don't think this one will end up like

chapter 42 spoiler (current chapter)

ps: Thank you to SangMo for the properly-described spoiler. ^_^

~~~~~

Never call the cops.  Well, it might be OK in Japan.  It might even sometimes be worth the risk here in Canada.  In the US, never call the cops. 

Spoiler

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

collapsed

Shit.. I just hope this one wont become something like another Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. Or I will come to haunt the author

Read the spoiler if you want to know.

Spoiler

Shit.. I just hope this one wont become something like another Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. Or I will come to haunt the author
PLG & SangMo:
Spoiler
/End hypocritical rant

The amount Tsutsui cares and worries about making memories with Igarashi really touched me in this chapter. He might have his priorities a bit skewed, but he's just a teenage guy. He's doing everything he can to make her happy and spend as much time with her as he can before she leaves, and even though that's coming at the cost of his schoolwork and time with friends he hasn't hesitated to do that. It might be as much because of his own insecurities and worries as because he's thinking of her, but it's still touching how much this matters to him. Makes me want things to go well for him and Igarashi, I really hope she can tell him what he needs to hear and help him pull himself out of this.

Never call the cops.  Well, it might be OK in Japan.  It might even sometimes be worth the risk here in Canada.  In the US, never call the cops. 

Spoiler

Never call the cops in the US? Are you one of those people that think all cops are racist monsters? You probably think that all cops are white male as well. Those are just paranoid delusions. Frankly it's more dangerous to tell people not to call the cops. You are contributing to a terrible narrative that puts people's lives at risk. You should think before you speak. If you are being assaulted, Call the fucking cops no matter your race.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics