Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 143votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Alt Names: alt 夹在女友和青梅竹马之间的修罗场alt 夹在我女友和青梅竹马间的各种修罗场alt 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎるalt OreShuraalt Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita, after entering high school, is aiming for the National University School of Medicine. His parents' divorce and his goal became the reason that he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day the school beauty Masuzu with the silver hair who just returned to the country entered his life in the most unexpected way. His childhood friend since elementary school, Chiwa will not let this go without a fight.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-offs:

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h-r2166 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru 4-Koma
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-4-koma-r3890 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788 )
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 11 Replies

444 Comments

Everything was going so well until those last pages, too bad so sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZq3An7Tf_w

ugh we are both horrible people so lets go out?

what a crappy ending...

Spoiler

B U R N G I R L S

If the last pages of the last chapter were painful to read (to me), this entire chapter felt like a kick to the lower parts mostly because this is probably the way that this story is going to end eventually in the novels if they are still ongoing. Thanks for the chapter.

PD

I would have thought that for all those mangas which end without a proper resolution reading one that does seems have some kind of ending would be welcomed option but I guess that there is not much different to read a typical open ending without some degree of closure or to read a manga with an ending we do not like even if we enjoyed everything that came before it.  

so this is the route author want? hmm

Everything was going so well until those last pages, too bad so sad.

harem endign like the anime i guess

I would call it 'failure to avert bloodbath' ending :P

I'm just waiting for the crowd hating on the guy with the harem

IKNORIGHT

I'm just waiting for the crowd hating on the guy with the harem

How can you go running for mazu after hearing the beautiful chiwa confession

harem endign like the anime i guess

Thanks! been waiting for ages for this update!

You don't wait for updates. The updates wait for you!!!

Thanks! been waiting for ages for this update!

Spoiler

well, I'd kind of like a Masuzu ending.

I too still root for her, if in the end he has to make a choice I hope he choose Chiwa mostly because I think she is the one that deserves him the most (in a closely contested competence with Ai) or saying it in other words, to me she is the one that deserves happiness the most; but I have to say that when the competition was just between her and Masuzu it was easier to root for her as I absolute detested Masuzu's double-faced and manipulative nature but now I find myself divided between Chiwa, Ai and Hime, as those other two characters are not only beutiful but also very funny, they are two very sympathetic and merry characters.

Everytime I watch that small final scene in the anime, It makes me break down in tears... Even if it's just a couple of minutes of Chiwa talking. Damn. Yes, She does deserves the happines, but no, she can't win.

It's like a real battlefield, you give up the battles you can't win, and move on. But, you'll ponder to this day, when you abandoned the battles that you could have won even by a small percent. Even 1%.

Unless something big happens to stop the flow of what's happening (like a countering arc), the story is probably going to end up with Masuzu winning.

Apart from being the main heroine, that self-realization+"setting free" are two big actions which develop her character. Not to mention, after being dragged along through that fake girlfriend-boyfriend charade, Eita will probably feel something off.

Basically, the bases are loaded for Masuzu's win at the moment.

Just go harem, dammit...

It seem just like anime this manga will end after training camp arc

ugh seems to be heading toward a masuzu route, but maybe he really will be free

Am I still the only one here who still supports chiwa? and if she doesn't get picked, gets her own series focusing on her lost is all aspects (body, money, dere-ness except emotional attachment which got perfectly ignored).

I mean, she's pretty much a tragic character in love right now. With all of her competition, she'll be chose less than the 25% granted equally among the 4. Less than 5% probability even.

I too still root for her, if in the end he has to make a choice I hope he choose Chiwa mostly because I think she is the one that deserves him the most (in a closely contested competence with Ai) or saying it in other words, to me she is the one that deserves happiness the most; but I have to say that when the competition was just between her and Masuzu it was easier to root for her as I absolutely detested Masuzu's double-faced and manipulative nature but now I find myself divided between Chiwa, Ai and Hime, as those other two characters are not only beutiful but also very funny, they are two very sympathetic and merry characters.

Am I still the only one here who still supports chiwa? and if she doesn't get picked, gets her own series focusing on her lost is all aspects (body, money, dere-ness except emotional attachment which got perfectly ignored).

I mean, she's pretty much a tragic character in love right now. With all of her competition, she'll be chose less than the 25% granted equally among the 4. Less than 5% probability even.

Page 11 comparison with anime

Spoiler

but only 4 and a half more chapters to go

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics