Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 73votes)

Cerberus

Alt Names: alt 墓守战记alt ケルベロスalt Ceroberosalt Kerberosalt Keruberosualt Zerberusalt Цербер
Author: Fukui Takumi
Artist: Fukui Takumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kei often gets involved in fights, despite of him being weak and always end up losing… One day, while helping a friend to bring some textbooks to an old building of his school, he and his childhood friend, Tomoe, are attacked by a monster. In order to save his friend, Kei will choose to become a Grave Protector!
Go to Cerberus Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic CHapter Discussion New Window Akuma Sweet
  • 7 Replies

289 Comments

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Well that's not good.  Hope she isn't killed.  I like her.

I'd say the time he spent regenerating his injuries is plenty of rest...

I don't know. Literally the first day back at school after the massive battle with the crow, this happens ... well crap

Poor Kei...

Getting breaks since, NEVER.

I'd say the time he spent regenerating his injuries is plenty of rest...

Poor Kei...

Getting breaks since, NEVER.

Great it's out ,It's been 3 weeks without chapter.

Thanks PKR scans. 

getting revenge on a child 10/10

Glee.gif

I think this applies for chapter 68 as well.

He will stay mad and I will stay sad ;_;

Glee.gif

*sigh* you know whats going to happen tho, once 'he' gets the power, the gravekeeper cloak will eat him, and he is the real boss and its the dog thats just using him so the dog doesn't need to be a gravekeeper any more.

Yeah, its cliche but it works for a reason.

People actually fall for it. Its a classic ponzi scheme. Initially drip feed them (power) for a while, tell them you're running out and that they need to do X to not only keep the drip going, but they'll get a big payoff at the end (lie).

*sigh* you know whats going to happen tho, once 'he' gets the power, the gravekeeper cloak will eat him, and he is the real boss and its the dog thats just using him so the dog doesn't need to be a gravekeeper any more.

He wouldnt have to hunt to stay alive tho...

^This^

Adimiss...do you know how painful your writ is when it's not daylight?

Yes! <3

Adimiss...do you know how painful your writ is when it's not daylight?

But he'd still be a gravekeeper...

He wouldnt have to hunt to stay alive tho...

Ah but If he consumed the soul then it wouldn't run out therefor he could live normally.

But he'd still be a gravekeeper...

Yea, doesn't make much sense. If if recall, the kugais run on soul power... should it ever run out, then the gravekeeper is consumed...

Ah but If he consumed the soul then it wouldn't run out therefor he could live normally.

Eternal life and infinite power.

so wait... he wants to stop being a gravekeeper but he wants a soul that wont run out....  which is it? 

Yea, doesn't make much sense. If if recall, the kugais run on soul power... should it ever run out, then the gravekeeper is consumed...

So that's how Kei started to become Batman...I mean Gravekeeper

so wait... he wants to stop being a gravekeeper but he wants a soul that wont run out....  which is it? 

Huh... just like Harry Potter... an organisation trying to kill Lord Voldermort, and Harry Potter who is going to fight him in the skin of Kei...

walking like a boss, LET NO ONE STAND IN MY WAY

Well...that villain was a douche

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics