Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 226votes)

Dragons Rioting

Alt Names: alt ドラゴンズ・ライデンalt 龙的争乱
Author: Watanabe Tsuyoshi
Artist: Watanabe Tsuyoshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a 6 Year Old, Rintaro is diagnosed with Henisei Tashu Ijou Syndrome (also known as Hentai Syndrome), a disease that could kill him if he gets sexually aroused. To save him and provide a way for him to live as normal a life as possible, his father teaches him the ways to control his body and mind for ten years in the mountains, with the martial art of the Koei Sougetsu. When he's 16 he chooses to enroll Nangokuren High School, which he assumed to be the biggest all-boys school in the country but is actually the biggest all-girls school that has just gone coed.

On his first day he stumbles upon a large scale battle and learns that the first rule of the school is that it "Abides the Law of Nature" which has turned the campus into a war zone-like environment. Rintaro now sees transferring out as his mission, but will it be that easy now that he's caught the eye of the 3 "Dragons", the bodacious female leaders of the three biggest factions around?
Go to Dragons Rioting Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl Rintaro likes... New Window Nocturnion
  • 6 Replies
Topic Your Favorite Girls? New Window Kyouya
  • 9 Replies
Topic Opinions New Window Hollowcantaro
  • 22 Replies
Topic Dragons Rioting Wiki New Window Iron.Shadow.Dragon
  • 0 Replies

1465 Comments

I feel like you missed a pretty important speech bubble in CH30 page 13. If they decide to pursue the DMCA then let me just say ahead of time, it's been a fun ride reading this with you all. Thank you for your hard work both Congo and ViolentScans.

Since the translator notes are missing details

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm glad that I managed to read it before it gets taken down. Thanks for the hard work!

Better than "Read Online".

Those chapter titles tho.

nice chapter titles lol

Basically, he's going to create a Harem Pyramid.
Started out okay. Now it's just....

Spoiler

Out of the 3 dragons, I prefer Kyouka.

I can't speak for my preference out of them all, but Ren is in consideration (along with Kyouka).

TBH idk why they bothered licensing this manga, it's pretty mediocre.

I heard about the DMCA, usually they don't send that for something that isn't already translated. Most groups just remove older scans that are translated put keep ahead of the official translations. That way fans can read the series, and if they really like it they'll probably buy the official translations to keep anyway, since the fan ones won't be up afterwards.

Well whatever, this series wasn't all that great to begin with. Unless some other group picks it up, I guess I'll drop it. I mean I liked it and all, but not nearly enough to pay for it.

The DMCA gets used however the owner wants to use it.

The manga industry is not monolithic. The owner of one manga might not give a damn, while the owner of another might come down on scanlators like a zombie horde.

A manga being published "legally" isn't enough for a DMCA, look at Bleach. It is being translated in America for (likely) MASSIVE profit and it is still being fan translated. I think what is happening here is the obscene levels of ownership the translation group is putting on the translations. Rarely have I been so irritated by watermarks or added pages. Not since Manga Fox... and that is probably what it being reacted to. The people who translate Bleach add three to seven pages, but the only thing they do to the scans is translate and clean. Kalo it is primarily fan art or colors. I have no intention or interest in getting in an argument over fan translator rights (of which there are [virtually] none, bar "fair use" but that is for educational). What I see here is assertion of ownership - so the legal owner is responding in kind. Remove the prefix to the first page (your logo using their art on top of the first manga page) and they might calm down. (I would say opaque watermarks as well, but I either ignore them well enough or they aren't there... and any forms of profit from your website (of which I known nothing, never been there.) ...or, completely ignore me, but don't make a claim that they are being bad, remember Bleach is still fan translated even with so many VOLUMES published in the us. (P.S. forgive bad spelling or punctuation, written on my phone)

Unlimited Panty Line Works... lol

Normally I'd be mad. But one of my country's publishers is starting to publish the manga starting this December, so I'm not as angry as I'd normally be. Might pick it up legally when it catches up to "our" chapters.

I heard about the DMCA, usually they don't send that for something that isn't already translated. Most groups just remove older scans that are translated put keep ahead of the official translations. That way fans can read the series, and if they really like it they'll probably buy the official translations to keep anyway, since the fan ones won't be up afterwards.

Well whatever, this series wasn't all that great to begin with. Unless some other group picks it up, I guess I'll drop it. I mean I liked it and all, but not nearly enough to pay for it.

Bad news guys, Violent Scans got hit with a DMCA for this manga by Yan Press, so expect it to come over to Batoto as well. =(

Normally I'd be mad. But one of my country's publishers is starting to publish the manga starting this December, so I'm not as angry as I'd normally be. Might pick it up legally when it catches up to "our" chapters.

Bad news guys, Violent Scans got hit with a DMCA for this manga by Yan Press, so expect it to come over to Batoto as well. =(

Turtle destruction wave?

It sound hillarious and badass at the same time

It also hints, that it's an attack designed to penetrate strong defenses, but might have trouble againts speedsters...

Anyways, the only way Rintarou can stop the fighting now is to booty-slap the two leaders and leg it Road Runner style. Or be the aplha all others bow down to.

Loli Kyouka dancing... loli Kyouka in casual clothes.... *drool* I was thinking of unfollowing this after the loli gamer left, but it's definitely worth reading these for the MC and the loli filled flashbacks :3

Lolis

Always the ones keeping and bring people in.

Let's add some more oil to the fire, here's blog post by a guy who runs a rather big Chinese LN translation community http://wuxiaworld.com/fun-with-translations-bad-translations/

Loli Kyouka dancing... loli Kyouka in casual clothes.... *drool* I was thinking of unfollowing this after the loli gamer left, but it's definitely worth reading these for the MC and the loli filled flashbacks :3

Can someone explain the Gundam joke to me?

Poor Rintarou, he still can't get away from the battles. I think he needs to just accept this is a martial arts/fighting school. 

Lets point out a few things. Some people don't know the difference between an otaku(anime fan) and a weaboo. A Japanese friend of mine explained what a weaboo is.

A weaboo is person who IS NOT of Japanese decent and denounces their own culture, wishing or believing themselves to be Japanese(reincarnated). They believe that they know everything there is to know about the Japanese culture and language just by watching anime, reading manga or playing Japanese games. They also believe the Japanese culture is superior to all other cultures. The culture much deeper than what is shown in anime and anime/manga doesn't even cover 1% of it. Most of the content is glorified.  Quite frankly, the Japanese culture is not that superior to other cultures and actually has some big flaws, including the fact that its very xenophobic (look up the word).

So in reality Weaboo actually don't respect the culture at all.  Being an anime fan doesn't necessarily mean you are a weaboo, whether you enjoy translated names or not. However, I think people who are interested in anime/manga should at at least care about not having manga/anime localized extremely. Translating names is good and all, but I can see people criticizing others when certain shows remove the japanese gags and japanese pop culture references and replace them with american jokes and american pop culture to make it easier to understand. Some shows this works with other shows it doesn't, all depending on the setting. But as I said before there are those who don't really care about the deeper aspects of the culture and only care what's on the surface or don't want to bother trying to think deeper, since seeing on the surface doesn't take much thinking power. These people are either weaboo or disrespectful fans who don't like deep debates, or discussions. Basically they are living in their own dream world. 

This guy who is half japanese explains it best the differences. Check out his channel. He has some good thoughts. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YYYwhSILL4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLo6hJ0Zac4

You are telling me what I already know. In my rant I said liking romaji in skills name doesn't make you a weeaboo. I just want to know what happen. A few years ago (2009) we were happy. Speaking in Japanese that learn from watching anime,and pronouncing techniques in manga thanks to romaji; it was great! Then these newcomers came over told the translator to translate the skills name (instead of read t/n outside the panel) and call us weeaboos for wanting our romaji back.

What happen to the good ol'days when being an anime/manga fan means you embrace the Japanese culture and its language. If you are afraid of being a weeaboo, then stop because you are not being one by doing so. If you wanted to know what the name means then read the side note. There is two reasons why skills names are change into romaji. One: English translation sounds awful. Two: English translation is really rough. So not only you'll get awkward feeling read these names, but it likely not even the correct translation, so you being lie to. And no Japanese is not better than English, but which sounds better; Kamehameha or Turtle Destruction Wave?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_I

Poor Rintarou, he still can't get away from the battles. I think he needs to just accept this is a martial arts/fighting school. 

What happen to the good ol'days when being an anime/manga fan means you embrace the Japanese culture and its language. If you are afraid of being a weeaboo, then stop because you are not being one by doing so. If you wanted to know what the name means then read the side note. There is two reasons why skills names are change into romaji. One: English translation sounds awful. Two: English translation is really rough. So not only you'll get awkward feeling read these names, but it likely not even the correct translation, so you being lie to. And no Japanese is not better than English, but which sounds better; Kamehameha or Turtle Destruction Wave?      

Lets point out a few things. Some people don't know the difference between an otaku(anime fan) and a weaboo. A Japanese friend of mine explained what a weaboo is.

A weaboo is person who IS NOT of Japanese decent and denounces their own culture, wishing or believing themselves to be Japanese(reincarnated). They believe that they know everything there is to know about the Japanese culture and language just by watching anime, reading manga or playing Japanese games. They also believe the Japanese culture is superior to all other cultures. The culture much deeper than what is shown in anime and anime/manga doesn't even cover 1% of it. Most of the content is glorified.  Quite frankly, the Japanese culture is not that superior to other cultures and actually has some big flaws, including the fact that its very xenophobic (look up the word).

So in reality Weaboo actually don't respect the culture at all.  Being an anime fan doesn't necessarily mean you are a weaboo, whether you enjoy translated names or not. However, I think people who are interested in anime/manga should at at least care about not having manga/anime localized extremely. Translating names is good and all, but I can see people criticizing others when certain shows remove the japanese gags and japanese pop culture references and replace them with american jokes and american pop culture to make it easier to understand. Some shows this works with other shows it doesn't, all depending on the setting. But as I said before there are those who don't really care about the deeper aspects of the culture and only care what's on the surface or don't want to bother trying to think deeper, since seeing on the surface doesn't take much thinking power. These people are either weaboo or disrespectful fans who don't like deep debates, or discussions. Basically they are living in their own dream world. 

This guy who is half japanese explains it best the differences. Check out his channel. He has some good thoughts. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YYYwhSILL4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLo6hJ0Zac4

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics