Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 226votes)

Dragons Rioting

Alt Names: alt ドラゴンズ・ライデンalt 龙的争乱
Author: Watanabe Tsuyoshi
Artist: Watanabe Tsuyoshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a 6 Year Old, Rintaro is diagnosed with Henisei Tashu Ijou Syndrome (also known as Hentai Syndrome), a disease that could kill him if he gets sexually aroused. To save him and provide a way for him to live as normal a life as possible, his father teaches him the ways to control his body and mind for ten years in the mountains, with the martial art of the Koei Sougetsu. When he's 16 he chooses to enroll Nangokuren High School, which he assumed to be the biggest all-boys school in the country but is actually the biggest all-girls school that has just gone coed.

On his first day he stumbles upon a large scale battle and learns that the first rule of the school is that it "Abides the Law of Nature" which has turned the campus into a war zone-like environment. Rintaro now sees transferring out as his mission, but will it be that easy now that he's caught the eye of the 3 "Dragons", the bodacious female leaders of the three biggest factions around?
Go to Dragons Rioting Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl Rintaro likes... New Window Nocturnion
  • 6 Replies
Topic Your Favorite Girls? New Window Kyouya
  • 9 Replies
Topic Opinions New Window Hollowcantaro
  • 22 Replies
Topic Dragons Rioting Wiki New Window Iron.Shadow.Dragon
  • 0 Replies

1465 Comments

Cover 08!! best loli

71w9S1TWQKL.jpg

kcR8RQq.png

Lol.

Its a shame we'll probably never see this series picked up ever again thoug

Well, since it's been licenced, yeah... probably not, ffs... 

kcR8RQq.png

Lol.

Its a shame we'll probably never see this series picked up ever again though..

I am kind of new to this site, like just signed up new lol... but I read this series a while ago on another site and really like it. I was just wondering if someone was going to continue translating or if they new what's going on with the series? 

Well, iirc vortex always drops thing to avoid getting dmca complaints, if you see that credits page at the beggining/end of violent scans's chapters you'll see they are planning to change hosts to avoid them instead, basically they plan on ignoring the DMCA's (I think batoto removes chapters when they receive complaints, but the scanlators wouldn't delete from their own site if they did this)

Thanks for the info man, really appreciate it and sorry that I was this late with replying. I didn't really think that I'd get a reply so soon since the comments section on here's hit a bit of a dry spell.

But man, the dmca really likes making a mess of things. It's like they take joy in ruining what makes the internet the freakin' internet in the first place.

Did you know that they once actually censored a webpage with a movie trailer FROM THE ACTUAL MOVIE'S WEBSITE??

This is probably gonna be a dumb question to ask, but why did Vortex-Scans drop this for Violent Scans to pick up again? I get that it probably had something to do with serialization but if that was the case then why can Violent Scans still scanlate it?

Well, iirc vortex always drops thing to avoid getting dmca complaints, if you see that credits page at the beggining/end of violent scans's chapters you'll see they are planning to change hosts to avoid them instead, basically they plan on ignoring the DMCA's (I think batoto removes chapters when they receive complaints, but the scanlators wouldn't delete from their own site if they did this)

This is probably gonna be a dumb question to ask, but why did Vortex-Scans drop this for Violent Scans to pick up again? I get that it probably had something to do with serialization but if that was the case then why can Violent Scans still scanlate it?

I'm not sure if I asked this question already but if I did then I might have forgotten the answer a little...

I pretty much have the attention span of a squirrel on a sugar high.

Umm... Is it just me, or chapter 24 for en trans did went missing?

I barely even know what is happening anymore.

Than you still know more than me...

Now, if they release it digital I'll be all over it. I need to be able to store it and read it digital. Period.

Now let's see, so this Shoko-sama is a guardian as well as has a goal of being student council president her entire time at the school (if not longer). I think I can see where this is going.

Rin beats Shoko, and if she joins him, because well, he can choose his vice prez of council, he has his Required guardian. From there he just has to maybe inform the school he wishes the task of students council to her (.and has the media tied up).

Now he just needs one of the unattached 4 elite. I'm sure one of them will fall in line within the next ten chapters.

Of course all of this happens accidentally like its fate..

Unbeknownst to him this entire time, there is a prophecy at the school. If a boy ever rises to be a dragon, and he beats the others to rule, they must become his wives.... Or lovers...

#ShipTheHarem

The end

Ok, so maybe not but its soooo easy to see happening.

It's shocking how much your comment could possibly be spot on.

Why does yen press have to ruin everything?

any manga which not LN promotion and have average sales will get targeted by YenPress ...

moreover if it sales above average (DrRiot is a bit less from average tough)

Why does yen press have to ruin everything?

I know this series likes to mix a serious fight with "plot" but sometimes I wish the fights would actually just be serious for a little longer. I'm not asking for Namek but damnit, gimme something.

tldr: going downhill

"Impossible mission cruiser" lol

The loli is back :3 ...kinda. Still it's nice that's she's back from America already, though there wasn't any fanservice.

So...a dragon, a tiger and a phoenix... will we have a turtle too?

Thats if they keep it 'japanese' knowledge and less western eg yen -> dollars...
Tend to give up buying my certain series if the logic is too western or not funny as the scans.
Hope this one goes well.

Now, if they release it digital I'll be all over it. I need to be able to store it and read it digital. Period.

Now let's see, so this Shoko-sama is a guardian as well as has a goal of being student council president her entire time at the school (if not longer). I think I can see where this is going.

Rin beats Shoko, and if she joins him, because well, he can choose his vice prez of council, he has his Required guardian. From there he just has to maybe inform the school he wishes the task of students council to her (.and has the media tied up).

Now he just needs one of the unattached 4 elite. I'm sure one of them will fall in line within the next ten chapters.

Of course all of this happens accidentally like its fate..

Unbeknownst to him this entire time, there is a prophecy at the school. If a boy ever rises to be a dragon, and he beats the others to rule, they must become his wives.... Or lovers...

#ShipTheHarem

The end

Ok, so maybe not but its soooo easy to see happening.

that kick to the head of the robot was awesome!
would be more cooler if the author added moves name on that panel, like "Heaven's Pierce" continuing from Act of the heavens breaker, the complete form would be like "Act of the heavens breaker: Heaven's Pierce"

Normally I'd be mad. But one of my country's publishers is starting to publish the manga starting this December, so I'm not as angry as I'd normally be. Might pick it up legally when it catches up to "our" chapters.

Thats if they keep it 'japanese' knowledge and less western eg yen -> dollars...
Tend to give up buying my certain series if the logic is too western or not funny as the scans.
Hope this one goes well.

The G Gundam references in chapter 30... I can't this chapter to damn funny.

Seems the translator doesn't understand that G Gundam was a martial arts based Gundam series. This manga is martial arts based and that one instance had a robot if they didn't make a G Gundam joke I would have been sad. For all its cheesiness G Gundam was and still is my favorite Gundam series. 

https://youtu.be/bSHfJuGzUdM

Ryoutaro : captain, i am not your lad, pal

Can someone explain Vol. 30 p. 3 and the middle panel of page eight?

Page 8 is an obvious Doraemon joke.

Page 3 I don't get what explanation you need.

Can someone explain Vol. 30 p. 3 and the middle panel of page eight?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics