Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 25votes)

Senran Kagura - Guren no Hebi

Alt Names: alt 閃乱カグラ -紅蓮の蛇-alt Senran Kagura: Guren no Uroboros
Author: Takaki Kenichiro
Artist: Aoi Manabu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spin off of main series Senran Kagura - Shoujotachi no Shinei, it portrays the main storyline from the point of view of the snake girls, and follow their misadventures, victories, and defeats when confronting Hanzo ninja, being released in Comic Rex. Different point of view from main story line, with main actors being the snake girls with focus on their academy.

> Spin-Off of Senran Kagura - Shoujotachi no Shinei
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senran-kagura-shoujotachi-no-shinei-r3805)
Go to Senran Kagura - Guren no Hebi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

53 Comments

BOOBS BANQUET~
Photo
lazybumhobo
Nov 04 2012 12:44 PM
Dem Titties...that is all
@Njmanga

DId your power just get back on? I was lucky for having no power only for a single day, but compared to the year, my area had three power outage, the first one was during the hot ass summer and a random hurricane-like storm came rolling through, which resulted to no power for about a week. I was sweating my balls off during that with temp. reaching 100+. The other was basically wind knocking out the power for a single day.
geez, every girl, but one, in this manga has big tits! that's overkill for me
the story, or some semblance there of, is all over the place. the action scenes kinda suck too.
I suppose it could improve, but I wouldn't hold my breath
Also in my town the gas was on such shortage, the police could no longer patrol and even announced that patrols were stopping due to gas shortage and that they will only come out if emergency and they are called, so home invasions occurred naturally since no police patrols.
I learned after the whole incident of hurricane sandy, I learned to appreciate electricity, internet and heat, because with all three it was brutal, here in the east coast we had and are having cold fronts, that literally you slept in clothes and blanket and still felt the cold you woke up seeing your breath, and also your body felt like your bones were frozen, it was so cold in my place without heat my toothpaste froze. Here in NJ and NY it was crazy not only did we run out of gas in many areas because alot of people were running generators, that gangs of people were stealing gas from cars and either using it for themselves or reselling since most of the stations were without electricity and the digital pumps could not operate except the old fashioned pumps. Milk and bread prices sky rocketed, like a half gallon of milk went from less than 2 dollars to at some place 6 to 8 dollars. Grown men were attacking woman for their gas tanks, and the news didnt make it any better scarying people. In one county they enacted a curfew because people started looting. It was crazy I was editing at my aunts house at 8 hour intervals and using my phones hot spot to upload the one shots we did for halloween, battery on lap top and phone was always dieing. Horrible experience also the fires happening in my town in which people were so cold they were lighting bon fires and literally catching their houses on fire.
Thank you for the release!! I just read the "About us" section on your website and I think that work you do and your dedication to it is simply amazing. I hope you are doing well after that terrible storm and thank you again.
Aaass and titties, ass and tittehs.

And did I mention titties?
It's just an incredibly aweful manga about tits that know martial arts. Oops...I mean GIRLS that know martial arts. Actually, scratch that whole thing. There's next to no actual fighting, just a bunch of boobs--sorry, GIRLS--prancing around in a suggestive manner. They're too busy putting their boobs on each other's heads to be fighting.

This should just be made into a hentai, it's that laughable.
lol we are waiting for actual story to appear as well lol
terrible just terrible, what are you guys talking about?! tits? breast? come on ... all of you are dumb, tits with out nipples are useless and the fan service is not that great not until ch. 3 at least. all this praise for what? the large breasted girl puts her boobs on someones head? you get a very "little" side boob? SMH. i know if i don't like it don't read it but that's not the point, its all the talk about tits that's got me, if you want tits go read To LOVE-Ru Darkness not this crap, compared to that this is crap
*Reads ch.3*

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Severe, unmitigated, and overwhelming overuse of the 'one eye closed' face. Dude shold back off that a bit.
dat cover
First chapter I felt cheat also, but since it s a spin off they had to do the mandatory intro chapters its the unavoidable chapter that we must suffer to get to the juicy stuff, its made for the people who say, what ninja girls, who snake and hanzo, its made for them less for us lol
nice, thanks and keep up the good work deus ex scans. although the 1st chapter didn't really reveal much about the snakes.
We plan to release a chapter a week, why a chapter a week if we do it this way it will spread out enough in terms of chapters that volume 2 should be out by than or close to being out
lol, another spinoff. Thanks for even more of this series, Deus Ex Scans.
Aw tits
Posted Image
boobs, boobs everywhere
@ JAckson Boo AMEN!
Breasts! Get your breast fix here! You want 'em, we've got 'em! True to the American spirit, we're only selling in 'large', 'extra large', and 'major league yabbo' sizes, but they're all yours! Underboob! Clevage shot! Milk-mash sandwich! You name the flavor and we deliver! That's the "Fanservice Promise"! Enjoy!
And all prayed "Amen."

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics