Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 68votes)

Regarding Death

Alt Names: alt About Deathalt 죽음에 관하여
Author: Sini
Artist: Hyeono
Genres: Psychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Regarding Death Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

102 Comments

Oh god what a beautiful tearjerking chapter. Fuck :(

Oh, that was a great chapter, very good. Thanks a lot SCS!!!

Author's note take the cake this time.Good God they must be funny people in real life.

Thanks for the chapter. It was better than the previous one.

@blue_lightning: Probably for emphasis? The Korean word for 'father' had single quotation marks around it in the raw too. Since the man was saying earlier that he wasn't a good father and all.

Exactly why in chapter 12, there're quotation marks over the word "father" when God said "You're a splendid 'father' " to the man ?

I wonder if SupremeCreamScans will like my comment? Thanks for the chapter :)

This chapter was weak compared to the others. Still, thank you for the chapter!

Clap Clap Clap Clap

Great new chapter, thanks a lot Supreme Cream!!

What took me so long to follow this one?
Thank you very much, SCS.

or maybe she was already dead and the taxi was just a metaphor as a way to get to the 'other world'

So if the girl said "yes" when the taxi driver asked "Shall I head over to the police station?", it would have been a sign of repentance and she may have survived.

Very cool, thanks for the new chapter Supreme Cream!!

@Shuady

Spoiler

@Shuady So the girl was assaulted and managed to get away but she was hit by the taxi she tried to flag and died. In the afterlife, she believes she managed to get in a taxi and escape, but the driver tries to kidnap her so she pulls a knife on him. However, it turns out this driver is "god" in disguise and she's actually dead. I hope that cleared things up a little bit.

Enlighten me on this one please.

So in chapter 11...

Spoiler

@Kenji:

Spoiler

I like how life is colourful while death (or nothingness) is black and white. All the subtleties.

Might be because they want to save time but I prefer to see it this way.

Now for more trivia: The female protagonist for chapter 10 is the stabber from chapter 2. I supposed it's a cycle of sort, the stabber got reincarnated to be stabbed while the new stabber will most likely go through the same pattern. As said by the author, this is one hell of a messed up God.

Thanks for the new chapter Supreme Cream!!

Thank you for the chapter! Such an excellent tragedy manhwa! 

Thank God, I didn't cry like last time. :)

Thanks a lot Supreme Cream Scanlations.

Thanks for the new chapter Supreme Cream Scans!!

How in the world is the art a minus?

It's very simple, and very elegant.

There is no need for superfluous art- no need for backgrounds, sparkles, giant eyes, spiky hair, or anything else. 

Death is not complicated, nor spectacular, it simply is.

The author drives home points here in such a way that anything more would detract from the experience.

Thank you for the new chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics