Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 58votes)

Seto no Hanayome

Alt Names: alt 瀬戸の花嫁alt Inland Sea Bridealt My Bride Is a Mermaidalt 濑户之花嫁
Author: Kimura Tahiko
Artist: Kimura Tahiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young boy gets saved from drowning by a mermaid but according to mermaid law, if a human sees a mermaid's true form, both are to be executed. The only solution to the problem is for him to marry her and become part of the mermaid family.
Go to Seto no Hanayome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Missing chapters New Window Lucone
  • 0 Replies
Topic Manga Scans New Window Jeff
  • 4 Replies
Topic Ongoing? New Window ClayAndros
  • 3 Replies

89 Comments

What if I told you the english translation of chapter 71 is coming today

I do hope this gets finished one day

I wonder when will someone finish this and ascend to a mermaid god?

After nearly a decade, I gave up and just read through what was available. God, I missed this series. Plently of content beyond the anime and it was plain fun to experience the old stuff again anyway. But goddamn, it hurts to have to end it one volume away from the end. Maybe one day. ... Maybe one day.

The ninjas have lived up to there name and disappeared!

and yet another random character pops up. It'll top The Simpsons' number of characters by the time they hit ch.90. 

the drawings have worsened, it's painful to read. 

im done, unfollowed.

dont worry it ends at chapter 76.

This manga is so ridiculous, but I already Shipped NagaSan, danng!!!

Where the heck is chapter 35-37?

PLOT

Masa-sa~n

So thats how he gathered such a large group, punch them in the face........ Oh well it works for Touma.

Am I supposed to be crying?? Coz when I thought I shuld, I lol'ed hard... this chapter is soo wierd...

and yet another random character pops up. It'll top The Simpsons' number of characters by the time they hit ch.90. 

the drawings have worsened, it's painful to read. 

im done, unfollowed.

You're the man, keep doing God's job

Volumes 15 and 16 are up on raw1st.com: http://www.raw1st.org/2011/02/seto-no-hanayome.html

Volume 15 and 16 is still available on amazon.co.jp but, its all second hand.  Might get around to buying it sometime later.

Everything after volume 10 are just a massive chunk of fillers. Characters keep being thrown in and in and in, random things happen. It's sad, really. The manga was good before the appearance of Saturn. Then everything starts to go shit gradually.

Also, volume 8 huh. I like how some scanlators assume any manga that hasn't got a release for 6 months would brazenly just 'steal' the project, except, probably, for Illuminati-manga as these guys are known to be better late than never. Wish it'll happen here. No sarcasm, though I know this comment might spark some hate.

Volume 8 is probably also the one everyone is most interested in reading.

KarchAmadeo
May 01 2013 01:18 PM

Turning into foam. Gotta love the subtle little mermaid reference. Curse you disney for ruining an ok book..

I dont know why but with the latest chapters i seem to dont recognize some characters, well i'm not blaming scanlanting team for cleaning, but it seems like author didn't pay any attention to them :P anyway i love those love scenes between masa and nagasumi (dat face :])

yeah, already looking around ...

only Vol 01 - 14 tankubon has found ...

I wonder what happen to the rest ...

There is a chapter 63, I'll put it out in the next 3 days.  I'd originally skipped it because I wasn't sure if Jeff was still doing it..... but I'll put it out.   As for the rest of v8, FoOlRulez has NOT dropped it.  So once I finish v14 I'll talk to them and maybe get it from them.

As for beyond v14, the last two volumes' raws are impossible to find.  If anyone can find v15 and v16 i'll translated and release them.  Need the raws though.

i read all the way till chapter 50+ hoping for a character development for the wimpy mc and guess what? all the other characters are progressing except him and in a bad way! whats up with that seaweed girl? i know the mangaka wants her to be manipulative and mysterious but i only see her as obnoxious (seriously this is the first time i wanted to strangle a fictitious character). the greatest sin the mangaka did was to the class rep she had a good introduction so how the hell did she turn into a cheap gag? and it wasnt even funny!

so my question is: is it going to get any better or not? cuz i want to remove it from my reading list

and sorry for the rant

where to read the rest of vol 8

@Panda There is, but raw is too rare.

really dam i wish it where in english but im not gonna complain to much as i cant read, write, speak or even understand anyother language other then english

@Panda There is, but raw is too rare.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics