Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 166votes)

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

Alt Names: alt いちばんうしろの大魔王alt Demon King Daimaoalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maohalt Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maoualt 最后大魔王
Author: Mizuki Shoutarou
Artist: Itou Souichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story of "love, magic, and battles" revolves around Akuto Sai, a boy who aims to become part of his country's highest order of magicians and contribute to society as one of its clergy. On the day he is admitted into the Constan Magical Academy, his aptitude test predicts the following: "Future Occupation: Demon King." Thus begins his severe school life in which he is resented by his studious female class head, desired by a girl with mysterious powers, and guarded by a beautiful female android.

Adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Mitzuki Shoutarou with illustrations by Itou Souichi.
Go to Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Discussion New Window malgod
  • 6 Replies

389 Comments

And here I was thinking that Murcielago was a bit over the top... Demon King took his throne back!

Spoiler

Best line of the new chapters. o/

(Don't try this unless you have Maou-level powers)

Lol lol

My make my stomache really hurts

This one is sooo good

Lol

My hero.

They totally want the D

Spoiler

I wouldn't call this one promotion material. It goes far and beyond those run of the mill ones that last only a couple volumes. That's what the anime is for or was for.

yeah most promotion ones are like 12 chapters or less which really sucks balls cuz a vast number of them had potential to go on if the author would of made it so which i really don't understand why make something that good then say hey want to know more read the LNs instead im like but im a manga only guy.

Eh...What just happen ?

Stomach ache probably the side effects of the Aphrodisiac then Akuto dump it out = back to normal.

Eh...What just happen ?

"Listen to me well. I'll put in the tip. Just the tip! *Ah haha*"

LOL, how can you not laugh at this part? xD

Especially when he just said it like it was the most natural thing in the world!!

that is one cool pose. even with that tower down below.

Spoiler

that is one stretchy pants.

Of course, blame it on the guy.

._. that chapter ending made me sad somehow...

so in the end 

Spoiler

Wonder if those two girls he was molesting in the hallway...that didn't want him to stop... will show up again later?

Just as it always is when a manga is promotion material for the Light Novel.

I wouldn't call this one promotion material. It goes far and beyond those run of the mill ones that last only a couple volumes. That's what the anime is for or was for.

hentai kamen at last, gyahahaha.....

Man, Hentai Kamen is everywhere.

It's because of the movie coming out hahaha

Spoiler

LOL, "I will not let you have them all!"

3-hit combo! that's all for today. :D

The ending is... vague, Pervy but vauge. I suggest all of the weak willed whiny complainers leave. This ending is not for you.

Just as it always is when a manga is promotion material for the Light Novel.

God damn that "Just the tip" was so good I almost burst in laugh by that line alone. And I'm at work right now. Love it!

Man, Hentai Kamen is everywhere.

hentai kamen at last, gyahahaha.....

Initiating operation "Just the Tip". Stand by.

I really like the idiocy of this manga. The pace is messy but i think it works in the manga's favor more often than not. Now, on to the rape!

Spoiler

MOST OBVIOUS AND BIGGEST LIE A MAN MAKES.(that page)

lol

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics