Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 280votes)

Koisome Momiji

Alt Names: alt Love-colored Maple Leavesalt 恋染紅葉
Author: Sakamoto Tsugirou
Artist: Miura Tadahiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl asks Katsuragi Shouta to take a picture of her with Enoshima in the background. Embarassed by her cuteness, he takes the picture and runs away. He later finds out that she is an actress by the name of Shinomiya Sana. A TV drama, Koisome Momiji, will be shot in Shouta's town and Sana will be starring in one of the lead roles, as a passionate girl who whole-heartedly chases after the guy she loves. However, Sana has never experienced that kind of love. To practice for this role (and maybe truly fall in love) Sana asks Shouta to be her boyfriend!
Go to Koisome Momiji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Chapter Discussion] Koisome Momiji New Window greensoulreaper
  • 13 Replies
Topic Oneshot and the Chapters have completely different scenes?????! New Window Karl
  • 3 Replies
Topic Will the story Follow the oneshot? New Window gene098
  • 0 Replies
Topic spolier (dn't bother reading if you dn't wanna see spoiler) New Window ZeNiTH
  • 0 Replies
Topic this is getting interesting... New Window ZeKeR
  • 0 Replies

711 Comments

How many Romance manga are there in WSJ now? Guess either 1 of the romance manga might get cancelled since there are so many right now
@Xfraze Fuck you N** N** if you want read N** go to Hentai site. this is manga No word like N** in manga we call this DRAMA .so Stop comment N** This is Shounen manga not Hentai manga .

Fuck you everyone who mention N** in Shounen manga.
Anyone else see this becoming neotare? It definitely feels like a series that will use the concept as a plot point at some time or another.
Also I think this is one of those manga that will make the heart squeeze even for the manliest of the man...just sayin' xD
OMGOMGOMGMOMG...this manga has such a clichéd setting that I absolutely love it. I mean there are manga who are cliched and try to hide it, but this one basically has such art and characters and setting that this manga can sell the cliche. And this is what makes this maga a really good one. Definitely a follow worthy.
Woah!! I could cook my dinner on a face that hot!
....that sounded weirder than I meant it to be.
No really, I meant the MCs red face, not Sana's....
wait...nevermind......I should stop commenting at 4am....

also does the creepy over-shadow on Umine remind anyone of Angelica from the nickelodeon cartoon Rugrats?
Spoiler

creepy, just creepy....
somehow what the MC is doing i can really relate to that.. :D more of this pls! more power to the uploaders!
Epic!
this is an overkill.

a real overkill.
Wow, I'm already hooked! MOAAAAAR!
Yes, well, let's not think about GE, huh? At this point I wish they'd left that at the oneshot. Hopefully this one won't go the same way. I like it so far. I mean, sure, it signalled that this is shounen with the obligatory panty-shot, but basically it seems like it's more about the emotion, which I like.
@Nao The story is usually changed between a oneshot and a serialization. That's because a one-shot is supposed to resolve itself somewhat whereas the first chapter of a manga is pointed more towards continuing the story for as long as it can. (The oneshot for Good Ending is one such example of a similar case.)
Amazing first chapter. The guy planned to jump the gun but the girl did instead...fascinating. Can't wait for chapter 2 this rocks!:)
Oops, it's because we split the work, half-half and the guy who did the second half translated from the Chinese version. I thought they were all fixed but I guess we missed... quite a few page o_o oops I need to get my eyes checked...
the translator made a mistake on the main character's name for a few pages in the second half of the first chapter ?
As usual, I can always rely on the comments from Batoto community.
Agreed, oneshot is great, and the serialization looks even better too.
Here's to a great series lasting volumes.
I think these new kids in the block confuses 'cliche' with 'plot tools' :)
It's in Weekly Shounen Jump, so of course its weekly. It's just a matter of how quickly the scanlator group does it.
@crysdgon88

Like...*holds breath*......NTR!
now this is serialized... which way the story wil swing... probably many boys try to get the MG but will there any girl try to get MB...
one shot was nice... hope the serie won't have to much heart smashing situations.... ha ha ha ha
Oneshot was really good, I saw why the author change it though.

According to mangaupdates it's going be weekly?

Hoorah! More weekly manga is what I need!
Hmm...Thought that the one-shot was better, but this was great too.
both the one shot and the first chapter were super cute XD i hope this series has a long run!
Eh... It's a little cliche (in the boy-meets-girl, then finds out she's famous, etc. etc.) but it isn't that bad. Hopefully it'll get better soon.
Posted ImageYesss
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics