Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 301votes)

Holyland

Alt Names: alt ホーリーランドalt Holy Landalt هولي لاندalt 捍卫圣域alt الأرض المقدسة
Author: Mori Kouji
Artist: Mori Kouji
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuu is a high school kid who doesn't really fit anywhere. To find a place he can belong, be accepted, he will do anything. However one thing leads to another and he is forced to fight to keep his place, his holyland.
Go to Holyland Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Holyland Getting A Movie New Window Horizon
  • 11 Replies
Topic Holyland Completed New Window Horizon
  • 17 Replies
Topic Holyland New Window Allanon
  • 8 Replies

158 Comments

Epic manga.

In the epilogue, both Izawa and Kamishiro develop neurological disorders as a result of being hit in the face/head too many times. Both of them end up like Muhammad Ali.

:D
I really liked this manga and the ending it wasn't some fake-like. I have question , what do you think ,did he die at the end or he lived !???
I would like to hear what you guys think about it.
I really liked this manga and the ending it wasn't some fake-like. I have question , what do you think ,did he die at the end or he lived !???
I would like to hear what you guys think about it.
One of my favorite manga of all time. Great ending!
one of the best fighting manga! epic read! thoroughly enjoyed this series!
man, the action is good and all, but i just cant stand those cheesy lines really, geez
Great read, as Mr. Mailman said

...it has a sense of realism that's absent from most fighting mangas and its a really nice change of pace. I got so tired of reading that same crap over and over about "special move this" and people getting blasted through concrete walls and acting like it was nothing. This is must read for anyone looking for a realistic fighting manga.

I really recommend Holyland
Oh god, chapter 181 scared the hell out of me. But I guess you could say it made the last chapter all that much better. Its sad to see it end but I am glad I read it to the end. Thank you Illuminati for scantalating this series. I don't know how many good series I have read that started to get scantalated but then got dropped or the group died.
OMFG THANK YOU FOR UPDATING. LOL. <3
It's... Over. But i want more! argh...
;_; so good
I enjoyed first ~100 chapters and after that it became sort of boring, so I just read it to know the ending.
So...awesome!
wow, that was a good read!!!
Holylanddddd
Wow, it's finally over. For quite a while this has been a favorite of mine, and it's a little bittersweet to see it end, but I'm still so glad I was able to read it. Thanks to Illuminati for putting in all of their hard work on such a worthwile project.
this was a good read. glad i followed it til the end
Thank you for your hard work. I think I will remember this series for a long time.
Thanks for y'alls hard work! One of the best and i really enjoyed this awesome series!
Thanks for the new chapters illumanti and KidCongo
Reading it one by one as it gets uploaded xD
this is getting so awesome, unleash the beast
nah
I don´t think something like that colud happen
because in this serie there ain´t someone like Haguro who is a piece of shit c:
Furthermore this manga isn´t as dark as Wolf guy
that Being said
This is such a fuckintastic manga
I love it
Damn it. I seriously hope nothing bad happens to her. I absolutely hated the part in Wolf Guy when the teacher was kidnapped, and I won't be happy at all if I see it in this series too. Can't wait for the next release.
Oh please god don't tell me this will end up like THE WOLF GUY.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics