Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 124votes)

Clover (TETSUHIRO Hirakawa)

Alt Names: alt 平川哲弘alt เพื่อนรักขาลุยalt クローバーalt Trevoalt Клевер
Author: Tetsuhiro Hirakawa
Artist: Tetsuhiro Hirakawa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three childhood friends meet again in high school. Hayato (braided hair) the crazy one, Kenji, the big one who wouldn't hurt a fly, and Tomoki, the solitary one, are the main characters of this fighting manga.
Go to Clover (TETSUHIRO Hirakawa) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Meraki Scans needs help with Clover! New Window celestialSidonia
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Dafortminor
  • 1 Replies

292 Comments

Heh. Something about the Black Butterfly guys.
Spoiler
noooo, i need the rest!!
Hooray!! For fast releases!! Hurray! Mwah!
Good chapter, good chapters, can't wait for the next chapter.
Hope you enjoyed V11
Mmmm, thank yoooouu, Vendetta Scans.
man.. you shouldn't deceive friends...
yey!!! thank you for the gift!! appreciated.. ^^

thanks V Scan...
Zomg whole volume! Thank you very much and merry christmas
if only all delinquents were like hayato and gengen, would make things a lot more interesting.
whoah!!! new respect for gengen!!
holy GenGen is awesome too, as expected of Hayato's twin :D
man, Hayato is awesome for pissing off people lol

that's the only reason I read this Manga, even though this Manga is just the same with the other school gang type, It just that Hayato makes it different lol
Hayato is just too good. It's good that there isn't a fight he isn't involved in, cuz his presence makes it that much more interesting.
Oh hayato, what talent you have for pissing off people
hahaha.. have a taste of your own arrogance!!!

100$ for team Hayato!!
I have to say I disagree with the idea of the scumbags getting stronger and stronger this new guy Onodera does not seem stronger than Moriya..
I like this. I really really like this.. But I feel like it is going in the same direction as any other shounen. :( Beating this guy then afterwards someone stronger than this guy will show up then repeat.. Awww. I would really hate to see it like this. The character's mentality is slowly being affected too. A twist or some kind of new char that has something to do w/ our protagonists could appear to add some variation. I really hope this is not all it has. Regardless of what I said, very good manga still based on early chapter till now..
i love it when his face turns all serious
hahahaha.. yes this guy!!!! will punch, kick your ass out you wish you didn't meet him!!!

now run!!! you arrogant scumbag!

Go Hayato!!! :)
If you hang around thugs you'll get into fights no matter the country
First... : )
A like this manga but I have a question that I hope somebody here can answer. Are there really this much violence amongst the youths in Japan or is it mostly just made up? I mean this is a normal theme and you see violence amongst teens and childrens in a lot of mangas. So naturaly I'm starting to wonder if there's any reality to it or if it's all made up?
someone's gonna be a punching bag...
Bad move dude's, now hayato is gonna get angry >_>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics